Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

kisame

King of Heroes
Just finished Hyoka.Entertaining and interesting anime.
Can anyone suggest something similar to this anime????

debarshi

Otaku
Nope the 11th episode has a 11-5(a full blown episode)

"11.5 (OVA) "What I Should Have Is"
"Motsu beki Mono wa" (持つべきものは) July 8, 2012
It is a "pleasant" and hot summer morning for Hōtarō, as he wakes up and goes downstairs to start his day. But he notices that someone is using the shower and wonders who it is as he heads to the kitchen. But he knows the answer when he finds an open red suitcase in the living room. The one using the shower is his older sister, Tomoe Oreki, who has just returned from her global vacation. He calls out towards the shower, confirming if the one in it was his sister. She replies with a "I'm home" and jokingly says that he can jump into her arms. He rejects the offer, which disappoints Tomoe. Tomoe, then, offers him a job where she promises that he can do nothing over at her university's pool as a life guard as opposed to staying at home doing nothing. Oreki willingly accepts. "

From Wikipedia

nims11

BIOS Terminator
romance lovers, give ef - A tale of memories and ef - a tale of melodies a try. Also watched Another, a great piece in the horror genre.

Manga Updates :
Naruto [latest ch]
Fairy Tail [latest ch]
GTO [ @ 130 or something ]

Anime:
Ao no exorcist: This one has a great start. Lets see if it can keep me interested.
One Piece : stupid skypia arc has made me puke. Will continue after a while

6Diablo9

How to change user title?
Anime vs real life. Some images might be NSFW

*en.rocketnews24.com/2012/12/16/anime-vs-real-life-a-picture-dump/

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Yep, TFS dubbed episodes are Hillarious
DBZ has been and always will be my favourite anime..
Kinda sad how crappy the hindi dub is.. :(Original funimation was awesome

kisame

King of Heroes
If you are looking for comedy manga,give Zippy Ziggy a try.(Actually its a manhwa)
You won't stop laughing once you start reading it.
10/10 for comedy.

RBX

In the zone
Watching Hunter x Hunter (2011), feels really nice to watch it, reminds of older anime.

Top Bottom