Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
Lol didn't know about Fate ZERO, watched fate/stay night years ago. Thanks for posting here guys :)

Piyush

Lanaya
Completed naruto manga up till latest chapter...
i'm so much waiting for next couple of chapters as they'd also put some light ( i hope so) on the other sides of the war too
Kage's status
Orochimaru's revival
HQ's condition

debarshi

Otaku
^ HQ is wiped out.........
The kage are alive, but probably at the cost of Tsunade's life as she told Katsuyu to heal everyone with her remaining chakra.

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
^
HQ is wiped out.........
The kage are alive, but probably at the cost of Tsunade's life as she told Katsuyu to heal everyone with her remaining chakra.

yea but they didnt show the place in pieces, cant a miracle happen over there??!??!

and cant that slug (forgot the name) stitch Tsunade back even after she heals others (which is still not shown in manga)

I just wish Orochimaru do something good with his revival by Sasuke

too many deaths :(

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
watched
Dragon Ball +movies (complete)
Dragon Ball Z +movies(complete)
Dragon Ball GT +movies (complete)
One piece +movies (upto episode 578) except One Piece Film: Z
Naruto (complete)
Naruto Shippuden (upto episode 294)
Highschool Of The Dead (complete)
Beyblade (complete)
Beyblade V Force (complete)
Transformers Armada (complete)
Transformers Energon (complete)
Jackie Chan Adventures (complete)
Digimon Adventures (complete)
Digimon Adventures 02 (complete)

Watching
Bleach (reached episode 12)

Will watch:
Transformers Cybertron
Beyblade G Revolution
Death Note
Fairy Tail
Fullmetal Alchemist
Detective Conan
Pokemon

hellscream666

Broken In
it is tough keeping track of stuff lol

few manga that are kinda ok-ok and worth a bit of read

God of highschool
Soul Cartel
Btoom
Gintama
Breaker: new waves
Akumetsu
Arago
Zetman

will be updating with others soon as soon as i can remember them names :(

Neo

Finished Valkyria Chronicles. SO F**KING AWESOME. I think I should stay away from emotional animes now, I have a soft heart in things like that.
Next up are 5 Centimeters per Second and The Place Promised in Our Early Days/

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
For the lovers of cartoon, Avatar - The last Airbender (TV series) is a must watch. It's not exactly anime but it is very much like those, it has been made in USA. It's a great show.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
For the lovers of cartoon, Avatar - The last Airbender (TV series) is a must watch. It's not exactly anime but it is very much like those, it has been made in USA. It's a great show.

I can vouch for that. Love that show! :D
Guess what my "Avatar" is! :rolleyes:

Piyush

Lanaya
Completed Bleach manga till the latest chapter

Currently reading Fairy Tail manga, chapter 121 <-- This is a good one as its not filled with fillers, even in its anime series

Neo

btw, Finished 5 Centimeters per Second. And man, those details in it, just WOW! This is something which I give 10/10. The ending wasn't much clear to me at first. Watched it again. Now I know why it is awesome. Recommend this to everyone. Very enjoyable.

Next up is "The Promised Place in Our Early Days". Tagline: Against all odds, a promise will be kept.
watching naruto ep. 092
Believe me, Naruto is one of the worst things I ever watched. Drop it.

Piyush

Lanaya
So Bleach Manga is over?
nope
still going
btw, Finished 5 Centimeters per Second. And man, those details in it, just WOW! This is something which I give 10/10. The ending wasn't much clear to me at first. Watched it again. Now I know why it is awesome. Recommend this to everyone. Very enjoyable.

Believe me, Naruto is one of the worst things I ever watched. Drop it.

5CpS is awesome.. eye candy

and yea Naruto was bad.. filled with fillers
but Naruto Shipuuden is much much better... believe me

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
Watching death note now. Awesome series *mindblown* :D
Keeping up to date with bleach and ft manga. Naruto shippuden anime is filled with fillers just like naruto -.- I've skipped most and so have been waiting for a new real episode for over a month. Bleach's fillers were wayyyyyy better.

Neo

5CpS is awesome.. eye candy

and yea Naruto was bad.. filled with fillers
but Naruto Shipuuden is much much better... believe me
There are still some things which I don't get in there. I'll have to read its manga I guess.
And to tell you honestly, I cobt get it off my mind. Takaki and Akari kissing, Him remembering her each day each second, those sakura falling at 5 centimeters per second.. they just dont go off my mind... what to do

Shippuden isn't that good either. Right now, there are just do many fillers. Also, I think the anime/manga is lame after having watched some masterpieces.

Last edited:

Neo

Keeping up to date with bleach and ft manga. Naruto shippuden anime is filled with fillers just like naruto -.- I've skipped most and so have been waiting for a new real episode for over a month
The last proper episode I remember was sometime in mid November

Top Bottom