Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

debarshi

Otaku
Don't say that, its definitely definitely worth a read, if not twice........... Its just that its long..........I started 3 years ago....... And still had to leave a few parts of the manga not reading, just the summary.......

Neo

Well, only thing I have to say after watching Naruto and Naruto Shippuden is " NARUTO, Y U NO STOP BEING GAY? " . And so is the thing with manga.
Add this to the amount of fillers in the series. :banghead:

debarshi

Otaku
He HE :D I agree, romance is a li'l less..............

And fillers are disgusting, really, but that cant really be helped....... :(

Neo

Now you are being gay. Romance wtf? Think a little and you will know why I called him gay. He behaves like a 6 year old and a lot more lol.
And then there is Sasuke- "I'll kill my brother at any cost." " Oh that was a mistake, now I'll destroy Hidden Leaf." WTF. I have lost all hope from this series.
Well anyway, opinions differ.

Piyush

Lanaya
Now you are being gay. Romance wtf? Think a little and you will know why I called him gay. He behaves like a 6 year old and a lot more lol.
And then there is Sasuke- "I'll kill my brother at any cost." " Oh that was a mistake, now I'll destroy Hidden Leaf." WTF. I have lost all hope from this series.
Well anyway, opinions differ.

Well I want to kill Sasuke too for his stupid reasons and Naruto for his "I have all the responsibilities" attitude

The only sane person in that series is Shikimaru Nara

Neo

The best anime I've come across till now are One Piece and Sword Art Online.
Luffy is just AWESOME. :cool:

Neo

Luffy is lol :p

You better watch your mouth here, or you'll regret it. Well, but he is lol, in the other way.
agreed
long live Ichigo :D

There is one thing which I still don't understand. When Ichigo became so powerful, what was the need to usr The Final Getsugatensu for that lol guy ( don't remember the name :p )
but you know, things like this happen a lot of times in animes.

Top Bottom