Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i actually don't always stay in NCR but move around not to mention i will soon be joining a bank job which involves travelling(& all these are internal hdd so they remain in cabinet).also some of these hdd are not with me but with my cousin so that's another issue not to mention all the content is scattered across all the hdd so no single hdd has all things.most of the anime series i have are old(pre 2011 most of which you probably haven't even heard of) while most people here follow recent/well known anime series.it is easy to download recent & well known series so i usually collect old/obscure series first.the best i can do is help with some such old obscure series by uploading them/giving download source if you are having trouble finding it(assuming you even come across such a series).as i said earlier it is better to keep your collection short & watch it instead of keep collecting.if you are watching recent series stick to that & watch older series only if they are very well known & of your preferred genre otherwise there is no end to anime collection.the worst part is after collecting so many old/obscure series you might not even like them after you start watching them.

because of this reason i have stopped downloading anime series after 2012.i am now trying to finish some really old series(pre-2005) & sometimes i don't even like them that much but since it is not my habit to left any anime series unfinished after starting to watch it i don't have much choice.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I have Heidi- The Girl of Alps (spanish dub without english subs :( ), Fist of North Star, dragon ball, DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Inuyasha which are quite old and the ever going One Piece. so, i can watch anime from any generation :p

my blog has the list of anime i have :wink:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
I have Heidi- The Girl of Alps (spanish dub without english subs :( ), Fist of North Star, dragon ball, DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Inuyasha which are quite old and the ever going One Piece. so, i can watch anime from any generation :p

even i want heidi very touching story it was .........remembering the past kinda like my first anime or it was DBZ........

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION],i checked your blog list & i know 99% of them & 90% of your series are recent or well known.among old series dbz,fist of north star,yu yu hakusho,inuyasha,rurouni kenshin,mobile suit gundam,ranma 1/2 etc are not just well known but considered as classics.btw are you sure about selling so directly on a blog(maybe change the wording a bit) as it may be against ToS of blog i think.

Heidi- The Girl of Alps is based on Heidi's Years of Wandering and Learning by Johanna Spyri (1880).it was a part of world masterpiece theater program on japanese TV which showcase animated version of a different classical book or story each year & ran from 1969-1997 then resumed in 2007.it also has other classics like peter pan & Pollyanna.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
[MENTION=126812]whitestar_999[/MENTION], its my first blog, i don't have that much experience. :oops: I'll change the theme and all after my exams.

I listed Death Note on Quikr, but haven't listed them all, its cumbersome listing them. :p

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!

I have all of them except Heidi, I went to the end of the internet to get my hands on that, and I was ready to purchase it at any cost, but the idiots from the studio never even released it in English, damn them. I did found one blog where a guy was translating and making subs, one episode at a time, but I lost track.

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION],i checked your blog list & i know 99% of them & 90% of your series are recent or well known.among old series dbz,fist of north star,yu yu hakusho,inuyasha,rurouni kenshin,mobile suit gundam,ranma 1/2 etc are not just well known but considered as classics.btw are you sure about selling so directly on a blog(maybe change the wording a bit) as it may be against ToS of blog i think.

Heidi- The Girl of Alps is based on Heidi's Years of Wandering and Learning by Johanna Spyri (1880).it was a part of world masterpiece theater program on japanese TV which showcase animated version of a different classical book or story each year & ran from 1969-1997 then resumed in 2007.it also has other classics like peter pan & Pollyanna.
Those b@st@ards never released it in English, anyone here have any contact with Cartoon Network India HQ? I think the dub should still be there.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
you have to wait.according to the latest update(7th mar 2014) by one group translating it they have done up to ep42 but due to some real life issues project has been delayed.another group has released up to ep49(probably the blog you saw) in eng(released on 21apr 2014) but their older release torrents are dead.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
you have to wait.according to the latest update(7th mar 2014) by one group translating it they have done up to ep42 but due to some real life issues project has been delayed.another group has released up to ep49(probably the blog you saw) in eng(released on 21apr 2014) but their older release torrents are dead.
FML.....

debarshi

Otaku
Completed Noragami, and all the movies of Makoto Shinkai in full HD. Anything less is disrespect.

By the way, I finished my first AMV, dedicated to my best friend's birthday, but its an AMV nonetheless, so please watch here (its short at 2:24 )

[YOUTUBE]watch?v=44WXT3yV3JY[/YOUTUBE]

and tell me if you like it. Constructive criticism will really be helpful. And anyone here who knows how to efficiently use Vegas Pro 11's effects and transitions? Help me out!

Piyush

Lanaya
[MENTION=114127]debarshi[/MENTION]
What is AMV ? You made that clip? I havent watched it yet but will do in the evening.

Top Bottom