Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
guys gimme link to download gintama from ep1 please, really want to start watching this anime after seeing so many posts about it...

Piyush

Lanaya
guys gimme link to download gintama from ep1 please, really want to start watching this anime after seeing so many posts about it...

TPB has it... though many leechers Or you can create a script to download each episode from anime airing sites

nims11

BIOS Terminator
I have seen quite some people dropping gintama. So give it a chance at least till 50 ep. It is not your typical anime which you will watch throughout one after another. For me, it was an anime which I watched at a slow pace, over 2-3 months and it always got better as it proceeded.

btw started mushishi (3 ep so far and I love it!!), Halfway through Kaze no Stigma (I hate it!! will drop it maybe), and resumed World god only knows manga from where anime left...

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
I have seen quite some people dropping gintama. So give it a chance at least till 50 ep. It is not your typical anime which you will watch throughout one after another. For me, it was an anime which I watched at a slow pace, over 2-3 months and it always got better as it proceeded.

btw started mushishi (3 ep so far and I love it!!), Halfway through Kaze no Stigma (I hate it!! will drop it maybe), and resumed World god only knows manga from where anime left...
dude you are spoiling you anime......... there will be another season.........

debarshi

Otaku
Finished Angel Beats! for the 2nd time, and still the same feel trip..... Thanks for recommending HANAMARU KINDERGARTEN, it was awesome.....

Will play Clannad VN after this :)

Following Taiyou No Ie manga, I like where this is going.

So any good recommendations for VNs? And for those following Naruto, what do think will happen next. Its pretty much at the ending already.

I'll become a NEET at this rate, if I follow all the better anime airing this year.... *sigh*

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
The latest episode of Naruto Shippuden was epic :D

Don't open it if you don't want to spoil the future episodes.

Madara absorbs Hashirama's sage mode, gets all the tailed beasts, kicks Tobirama's a$$ then stabs Sasuke in the chest.

Worst of all, he does this when performing TALK NO JUTSU :deadbored:

Die Kishimoto! Die!!

One Piece: Chapter 734
Cavendish got a bad-ass dual personality :cool:

Last edited:

RBX

In the zone
Has anyone read Get Backers manga ? Is it worth reading ? And are there any movies, can't find much info on that.

P.S. Really wanted more episodes exploring Limitless Fortress.

Top Bottom