Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
you can apply any font style to .ass subtitles easily using pot player without doing all this.
DVB Support Download Center » Daum PotPlayer » Daum PotPlayer 1.5.40688

sohan_92

In the zone
you won't have to re-encode anything. just set video stream to "copy" instead of "convert" in the menu.

Still getting CRC error. :-(

you can apply any font style to .ass subtitles easily using pot player without doing all this.
DVB Support Download Center » Daum PotPlayer » Daum PotPlayer 1.5.40688

So is it applicable to single file or multiple files at a time ? As per your suggestion,MPC-HC also can do the trick.
AFAIK extracting the .ass file from video file and modifying to custom style and then playing it with the video at time is the easiest way.But I want to mux the both files to one file.

P.S: I want to change the style to UTW Fansub style.(that includes karaoke, alternative dialogues etc.)

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
.ass subtitles are customizable on the fly meaning a player can change the font style of an embedded .ass subtitle while playing the video without muxing anything.just download pot player from above link & in preferences--subtitle settings select ass/ssa subtitle style option as override all styles then under subtitle setting select your desired default font which will be used to replace embedded ass/ssa sub style in all the videos played.

flyingcow

Shibe
varies from 5-9 chapters depending on manga.my suggestion is skip anime based on ongoing manga as many times they will left you hanging & there is no guarantee that there will be future anime sequel to completely cover the manga when it is finished.many times there is also major variation in story & personalities of major characters when manga is adapted to anime so it is always better to read 2-3 volumes of manga first to compare with initial few anime episodes to decide if anime is worth watching.
thanks for the info sir :)

started watching shingeki no kyojin
very good series but i dont quite like the was those kyojin(titans) look

Piyush

Lanaya
Finished Bakemonogatari. Liked it. Watching Nekomonogatari (i know its not in the order but since it was the 1st part in chronological order, I think its fine)

flyingcow

Shibe
it gets really interesting later on with awesome fights and tear jerking drama.........
real action is after episode 6
Actually im already starting to llike it(ep. 2)
the titan with muscles looks so badass when he runs...
did anyone of you read its manga/? is it worth reading its manga after finishing anime.?

it gets really interesting later on with awesome fights and tear jerking drama.........
real action is after episode 6
did anyone of you read its manga/? is it worth reading its manga after finishing anime.?

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
yup pretty much worth it but if you dnt want spoilers for another season of anime i suggest leave it in between..............

flyingcow

Shibe
started watching kuroko no basket, EPIC! anime...
also shingeki no kyojin has some tragic-shock elements :shock:
EREN DIES WTF!?

snap

Lurker
haha when i was reading the manga attack on titan i was like "wtf who is the MC then?"

btw did you watch the anime Slam dunk or Dear boys?

ashs1

Padawan
Samurai x, Samurai champloo & Death Note are the only anime i've seen..

Totally Addicted to Samurai x !!

Top Bottom