Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
its my blog and it serves the purpose of letting my friends know if the anime they want is already with me or not.
i thought of distributing Anime to people who can't download such huge volumes of data. i would've charged only the shipping and DVD charges. it was supposed to have almost no profit. Then i calculated that writing DVD's will take a lot of time so i've put that idea on hold.

no you can still go on with it but u can make it like cost of DVD+ cost of delivery i.e bus or courrier charges + additional max 50 bucks
i think that is still fair considering u dnt have to download and u rare delivering it to their doorstep......

extra charges cause u need to maintain the site and ur internet ........

Piyush

Lanaya
Started Bakemonogatari (yea i'm following release order as recommended by many on other forums)
So far so good, completed 10 episodes. I was somewhat at unease in the beginning, but now it feels ok.
Visual art is good.

sohan_92

In the zone
Started watching Natsume series. Till now completed Natsume Yuujinchou.

Story-9.5/10
Animation-9/10
Sound-10/10

Overall Rating-9/10

nims11

BIOS Terminator
I once started watching Durarara! but stopped after learning that episodes after 14+ were corrupt, I'll try completing it after getting some disk space.

sure do, there is a lot of interesting stuffs in the second half..

Started Bakemonogatari (yea i'm following release order as recommended by many on other forums)
So far so good, completed 10 episodes. I was somewhat at unease in the beginning, but now it feels ok.
Visual art is good.

Monogatari series maintains the same level of enjoyment throughout, which is something I find quite rare among other anime where the enjoyment level varies as the show proceeds.

Anyone follows the manga/novel?

Story-9.5/10
Animation-9/10
Sound-10/10

Overall Rating-9/10

I had got this one since the synopsis appealed to me. Seems like I will be starting it soon. :)

btw watching kaze no stigma (wanted some typical shonen, as suggested by someone few pages back here) and The world god only knows Season 2 (Average, but love the protagonist :D)

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
varies from 5-9 chapters depending on manga.my suggestion is skip anime based on ongoing manga as many times they will left you hanging & there is no guarantee that there will be future anime sequel to completely cover the manga when it is finished.many times there is also major variation in story & personalities of major characters when manga is adapted to anime so it is always better to read 2-3 volumes of manga first to compare with initial few anime episodes to decide if anime is worth watching.

sohan_92

In the zone
I had got this one since the synopsis appealed to me. Seems like I will be starting it soon. :)

Do watch,you will be never disappointed.Though ending episode of each seasons is not that much eye-catching,but I hope there is a better ending in last season.(Right now I am on 3rd season)

After watching Nisemongatari, I never thought there would be incestuous act in it. :facepalm:

Piyush

Lanaya
After watching Nisemongatari, I never thought there would be incestuous act in it. :facepalm:

Well this is a downer indeed

Story-9.5/10
Animation-9/10
Sound-10/10

Overall Rating-9/10
You reminded me of my stupid experience. It was that time when I was new to anime and I finished downloading Natsume 4 seasons 16gb. Later I came to know that the subtitles were also jap. I was so furious that I removed it from torrent client along with the data. Later I shared my experience with fellows here adn Extreme Gamer suggested that I could have easily got Eng subs. That was the :facepalm: moment for me
Monogatari series maintains the same level of enjoyment throughout, which is something I find quite rare among other anime where the enjoyment level varies as the show proceeds.

Anyone follows the manga/novel?
Watching anime right now. And may be I'll start manga as soon as I reach the latest chapter of anime (coz i just cant wait for the story )

sohan_92

In the zone
You reminded me of my stupid experience. It was that time when I was new to anime and I finished downloading Natsume 4 seasons 16gb. Later I came to know that the subtitles were also jap. I was so furious that I removed it from torrent client along with the data. Later I shared my experience with fellows here adn Extreme Gamer suggested that I could have easily got Eng subs. That was the :facepalm: moment for me

*cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/I-know-that-feel-bro-blank.jpg

I also deleted whole 21GB FMA:Brotherhood thinking it is the reanimated version of FMA.

@sohan_92,use spoiler tag.

Ahh...my bad.I will keep that in mind next time.

OT: Does remuxing script cause CRC error to video file?

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
guys i have a question while watching Toaru Majutsu no Index Episode 07 friend of touma says
"Losing memory is a special privilege that belongs solely to mysterious, wave-emitting girls" do any1 know which anime he might be referring to??

sohan_92

In the zone
@kisame, Nothing important. I downloaded Amagami SS from a certain fansub. But i didn't like the font style though. So, I tried to modify the .ass file by extracting from the video file. After that when I try to mux it again,I am always getting crc error.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
@kisame, Nothing important. I downloaded Amagami SS from a certain fansub. But i didn't like the font style though. So, I tried to modify the .ass file by extracting from the video file. After that when I try to mux it again,I am always getting crc error.

try to extract the .ass file using Xmedia Recode. then try remuxing it to video using Xmedia Recode, after you edit it.

sohan_92

In the zone
try to extract the .ass file using Xmedia Recode. then try remuxing it to video using Xmedia Recode, after you edit it.

So, in order to remux ,do I have to re-encode the video file or what? I am pretty much newbie to this thing.

Top Bottom