Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

sohan_92

In the zone
I did the same mistake by going for anime. But then later /i completed manga and was fully satisfied.

Is manga storyline is different from anime storyline ?

EDIT:I had not seen whitestar_999 comment.So please ignore it.

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
I have never tried reading Manga before though.

To be honest, I was so furious after learning the fact that manga stories may differ from anime counterparts, thats why I gave GTO manga a try. It was my first manga too :)

Now, I'm reading like 18 mangas simultaneously and watching only 1 anime (gintama)

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Just finished Durarara! and it is one of those anime which makes me say "People! Watch it!". I had been watching some the usual type anime since some time and started Durarara for something different. If you crave for plot and story, this anime is for you. I can safely claim the characters here one of the best I have ever seen. Each of them have their own back-story and are well justified in the story line. It was just orgasmic to see the story folding by connecting these characters. Also it was fun to deduce predictions while watching. The mood throughout remains moderate which makes it very enjoyable. There is a lot packed into this 24 ep anime and is definitely worth a shot.

sohan_92

In the zone
Just finished Durarara! and it is one of those anime which makes me say "People! Watch it!". I had been watching some the usual type anime since some time and started Durarara for something different. If you crave for plot and story, this anime is for you. I can safely claim the characters here one of the best I have ever seen. Each of them have their own back-story and are well justified in the story line. It was just orgasmic to see the story folding by connecting these characters. Also it was fun to deduce predictions while watching. The mood throughout remains moderate which makes it very enjoyable. There is a lot packed into this 24 ep anime and is definitely worth a shot.

much appreciated for the review. I was hoping to watch Durarara !!. It would be nice to watch again another anime from Baccano !'s author.

Last edited:

sohan_92

In the zone
i searched all over the interwebs i just couldnt find her, all others have white hair etc, they dont look similar
i even tried reverse image search and it redirected to tdf thread :-o

That's true.In neko form Hanekawa has white hair.In my avatar her hair color is inverted.Actually i found this avatar on deviant art.
All credit goes to its respective owner.

RBX

In the zone

I once started watching Durarara! but stopped after learning that episodes after 14+ were corrupt, I'll try completing it after getting some disk space.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
dude is that ur website if yes are you selling anime??

its my blog and it serves the purpose of letting my friends know if the anime they want is already with me or not.
i thought of distributing Anime to people who can't download such huge volumes of data. i would've charged only the shipping and DVD charges. it was supposed to have almost no profit. Then i calculated that writing DVD's will take a lot of time so i've put that idea on hold.

Top Bottom