Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
that depends on how you like to see a series.e.g.chronologically speaking one should watch new star war movies first as they are prequels & old star war movies later but any real star war movie fan will tell you to do the opposite so it depends.personally i like to see the releases in order of their release so even if there is a prequel released later i will watch it later after watching the now sequel because it aired earlier.

release order is:
bakemonogatari(2010)--nisemonogatari(march 2012)--Nekomonogatari(Kuro)(dec 2012)
chronological order is:
Nekomonogatari(Kuro)(dec 2012)--bakemonogatari(2010)--nisemonogatari(march 2012)

Piyush

Lanaya
that depends on how you like to see a series.e.g.chronologically speaking one should watch new star war movies first as they are prequels & old star war movies later but any real star war movie fan will tell you to do the opposite so it depends.personally i like to see the releases in order of their release so even if there is a prequel released later i will watch it later after watching the now sequel because it aired earlier.

release order is:
bakemonogatari(2010)--nisemonogatari(march 2012)--Nekomonogatari(Kuro)(dec 2012)
chronological order is:
Nekomonogatari(Kuro)(dec 2012)--bakemonogatari(2010)--nisemonogatari(march 2012)

I see. Chronological order it is then . Thank you

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i forgot to add Monogatari second season is last both chronologically & release wise & it is still ongoing.last episode release date is 29th dec.

debarshi

Otaku
Thanks a ton man :D
But I'm still confused :oops:
If I want to download anime, from which part I should start? Bakemonogatari or Nekomonogatari?

Well, the way I watched is the way they released the anime : Bake, Nise, Neko (Black), Monogatari 2nd, and I still understood all of it, thanks to Wikipedia

But you can go for the chronological order, as they happen

Nekomonogatari (Black),
Bakemonogatari,
Nisemonogatari
and then
Monogatari Second Season.

Edit: I forgot to check out the page 71 :p Piyush and whitestar_999 has it covered :)

By the way, how are the series that are airing now? Anyone watching them?

flyingcow

Shibe
hey guys is it worth reading the manga after finisheing the anime?? coz i just finished fma:b and want to read fma and deathnote manga

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
hey guys if any1 finds cybrog kurochan in hindi plz do send me the link.........

and can any1 tell me the name of anime tat used to air in animax .......
the plot goes like this (as i remember)......

certain teens were turned into android after some accident and all and got some special abilities like acceleration (slowing down time)......

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
thnx man ultra fast reply............

and why shocked its real funny when i watched it in hindi..........

wow so many versions of cyborg 009...

Because you watch it in Japanese, not Hindi for the best comedy. The only exception is Takeshi's Castle (which was OK, but still not good).

the version aired on animax was this:
*myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=1678

Yup. But I'd recommend watching the classics all the same.

RBX

In the zone
I asked a while ago about MPC-HC + CCCP; Despite what I tried, it was too poor compared to VLC.
This is what I came across today, excellent results *myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=516729

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Because you watch it in Japanese, not Hindi for the best comedy. The only exception is Takeshi's Castle (which was OK, but still not good).

Yup. But I'd recommend watching the classics all the same.
dude idk abt you but i liked the hindi version only idk if same feel will come if i watch in jap now.......

anyway if any1 finds it plz tell me i googled it but couldn't find torrent.......

finished SAO(sword art online)
bakemonogatori
nisemonogatari
now watching mongatari 2nd season.........
any1 here following k valvrave??

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I asked a while ago about MPC-HC + CCCP; Despite what I tried, it was too poor compared to VLC.
This is what I came across today, excellent results *myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=516729

CCCP+MPC-HC saved me when VLC failed to load subtitles for me.

dude idk abt you but i liked the hindi version only idk if same feel will come if i watch in jap now.......

anyway if any1 finds it plz tell me i googled it but couldn't find torrent.......

finished SAO(sword art online)
bakemonogatori
nisemonogatari
now watching mongatari 2nd season.........
any1 here following k valvrave??

Haven't seen it but consensual rape. That's all I'm going to say. For a shonen series it has way too many seinen overtones. I've heard it's enjoyeable but it is not on my current watchlist.

In other news, Gundam Build Fighters Episode 12 completed.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
madVR+mpc-hc/pot player+xy-subfilter is the best way for video quality provided you have the hardware to run it which now-a-days basically means anything except intel atom though a graphics card like 7750 or equivalent is preferred.

sohan_92

In the zone
Did you guys read all the kanji in Monogatari seasons ?!! I m tired of reading all those kanji between prologue and episode part . :-( Too fast for me.

And Golden time is boring nowadays.

Last edited:
Top Bottom