OP
B

bruce_batman

I am coming for You Joker
frankly speaking i dont have any skills at bargaining

heyy how is xperia u?? getting at 16,500@mobilestore

aroraanant

Explorer
Xperia U is recently launched, so can't say much about it.
But is the only phone in that price bracket which has got a dual core processor.
Get your hands on that device, and if you like it then get it.

Terabyte

In the zone
Xperia U has 8GB internal storage out of which only 4GB is available for the user.
It doesn't have expandable memory slot.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
avoid black. has a series of problem. and it'll get ICS update when we have Android 5-6. instead go for One V, Incredible S or even Optimus 3D (just for the powerful h/w).

OP
B

bruce_batman

I am coming for You Joker
thankz for guiding me guys will tell u when i buy one v without you guys this wont be possible also my w8 is selling for just 4k is there any way i can get more than that?

tkin

Back to school!!
To hell with both, get Xperia Sola, dual core 1GHz processor, mail 400 GPU, 265ppi 3.7" screen, floating touch, 5mp camera with sweep panoroma and 720p recording. Also support micro sd card. What more can anyone want. This beats One V easily.

Check it yourself: *www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_sola-4408.php

Should be around 16-17k.

bubusam13

Human
but its AMOLED and 4.1. I have opened a new thread for my queries because reading this thread I got more confused which to buy and what not to.

mitraark

Decrepit
Now i got interested in the Dell Venue again :(

Earlier when i mentioned Dell Venue someone said Dell is out of the mobile business so we should stay away. But Venue mostly has positive reviews , except for some problems like Customer Support and charging issues.

Top Bottom