Android Phone Under 15K

Raccoon

Journeyman
online: not even 5k. locally: 7k or maybe less.

Do you mean to say selling online will fetch a much lower resale price?? And by "locally" do you mean selling to some mobile shop?

As for SE LWW, the battery is widely reported to be quite poor. Thats the main drawback.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Do you mean to say selling online will fetch a much lower resale price?? And by "locally" do you mean selling to some mobile shop?

yup. We all know latest is Android 4.0 and X8/W8 is still on Android 2.1 with no update from Sony. Also the hardware is quite poor. If you try to sell it in any forum, starting price have to be 5k to expect a sale.

Locally you may try shops also. But usually they'll offer you even less. Cause they know W8 is discontinued now. Selling to someone directly will fetch more. say 7k.

Raccoon

Journeyman
Thats what - I always thought selling a mobile (any) will fetch more if you can find a direct buyer online. So why do you say this one will fetch only 5k in a forum?? One is selling directly to a user-buyer in a forum, isn't it?

den20

Broken In
HTC Desire S=15,490(with 500 coupon 14990) at EBAY:razz::razz:

with HTC India Warranty:razz::razz:

HTC Desire S S510e (Black) with free 8GB card. Android 2.3. | eBay

i thing htc decresed the price for desire s and incredible s
but these greedy online siteS like flipkart infibeam letsbuy dont change their price and earn huge profit

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
cheapest one was LG Optimus 2X. Now discontinued. Now its HTC Sensation, Motorola Atrix2 & Samsung Galaxy R. All priced at 22-24k

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^^^^
I suggest you to get your hands on both and then the pick the one which you personally feel is better:
All the options available i.e. Incredible S, One V, Desire S, Neo V are good.
But if you want to choose one among desire S and One V then I think One V is a better pick, Neo V build quality is not so impressive otherwise the phone is very good.
If you want a good cam and a big screen then Incredible S is best for you

Top Bottom