Android phone btw 22 to 27k

@|\||_|:)

Broken In
please help me select a phone....
budget 22 to 27k
os android
confused btw incredible s , htc desire hd, se neo...
i can even go for se xperia arc if its good enough...
also should i wait for d dual core processers,
i mean when are they coming in indian market,,,...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@anu (hope i have spelled your name right), if you can wait, wait for Arc.

dual core will come eventually. first to launch should be Samsung Galaxy S2. but will surely be priced at 35k.

aroraanant

Explorer
Incredible S is better than Desire HD and yes we all are waiting for SE Neo & Arc...
The Difference between Arc and Neo is that Arc doesn't have a front facing camera,so I think u must decide that u need a front facing camera or not.
Both Neo and Incredible S are good but get ur hands on both then u only decide which one is better(even I m going to do the same and is going to buy one amongst them ;-) )

And the dual core phones are not going to come in India before 2 months(atleast)

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
If you can shell out 27k, you can get a really good phone.
My suggestion: Get a dual-core phone like the Optimus-2X.

aroraanant

Explorer
if u wanna wait then u need to wait for atleast 2 months for dual core phones thats for sure...So decide u wanna buy it now or later,the prices will obviously go down these phones but I thing 1Ghz is also fine for an average user...

OP
@

Broken In
thnkss a lot for ur replies....bt i really dont want to wait for 2 months...
n yes i am an average user so i guess 1ghz is olryt...
but just want to know about the launch date of xperia arc...
and is incredible is the best phone available at this time under my budget....
please help just dnt want to wait any longer..... :aaargh:

vishurocks

Journeyman
If u don't want to wait for long, then just wait for few days. Neo and arc will be launched probably 1st week of april

k4ce

Youngling
I would recommend you go for the Incredible S or the Nexus S ... No point waiting ... Cos every two months you will keep getting newer stuff ... how long will you keep waiting :p

Incredible S is supposed to have the best froyo implementation as per Engadget ...

OP
@

Broken In
yeahhh i guesss one more weak wont kill....:-x
ill just wait for another weak but i wont go for neo nw...
just waiting for the arc.... hope its worth waiting...
newaz thnks for d replies....
:)

aroraanant

Explorer
Xperia Arc is expected to come in Market in 1st week of March but the only pros in that is that it doesn't have a front facing and I strictly would not recommend to buy it soon after it is launched as with in few days after its launch the price of the phone will lower down for sure.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Get the Xperia Play. You will have the bragging rights then. :D

The Arc is a capable machine and beats the Incredible S in almost all respects. Screen, camera, android version, unlocked bootloader :D, PS SUITE, etc etc.

Soumik

Padawan
Yup.. should wait for Arc.
Desire comes below his range actually... :D.
No No to Desire HD.
YES to Xperia Play if comes within your budget. Have to wait a month.
Definitely wait till April end to see if SGSII is releasing and at wat price. Even if at 30K, its well worth to increase your budget and get it.
If incredible S and desire S are out, check them out in croma or somewhere. HTC phones are always good. Though if dual cores are coming in a price of incredibles S+~3K, no use getting that one. :p

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
The Arc is available on flipkart. The play should be out next week.

Btw, this should make your case stronger.

Sony Ericsson Xperia arc Review | What Mobile

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Xperia Arc's got a single core 1 ghz proccy(newer Snapdragon)

Xperia Play's preview looks promising but I am not quite able to find exact specs

Soumik

Padawan
wow.. arc available already! India is getting real fast on these releases :D. If OP tries out arc somewhere, am sure he would love it :)

Soumik

Padawan
btw.. i think Play has the same hardware as arc. corrent me if i am wrong. The marginally higher price is only for the addition of gaming controls.

I feel proccy is little outdated for its orice
Is there any other newer snapdragon available in market? I thought it was the latest snapdragon.
For me, for a gaming phone, play should have had Adreno 220. But comes with Adreno 205, which is a small disappointment.

Top Bottom