Android One Thread

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
So among the present three musketeers Spice is the best?

What is this Xolo One and how are you saying that it will get L?

amjath

Human Spambot
So among the present three musketeers Spice is the best?

What is this Xolo One and how are you saying that it will get L?

AFAIK Spice is serious with android one and delivered it perfectly.
Xolo One is not an android one phone, but the company promised it will get Android L.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
My opinion of Spice is pretty poor based on the handsets seen in the hands of few cousins. No idea about their service. However I have read elsewhere too that one of these 3 is best it could be spice itself.
And are they the only one to bundle a MicroSD card in the box?

Gollum

Collector
My opinion of Spice is pretty poor based on the handsets seen in the hands of few cousins. No idea about their service. However I have read elsewhere too that one of these 3 is best it could be spice itself.
And are they the only one to bundle a MicroSD card in the box?

you dont get micros sd card in box
You will have to buy one
all you get is headset and charger

icebags

Technomancer
so, has been the exp with A1 so far ?

are micromax users still facing tenida issues ? (no big app download via wifi)

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Leading retail stores refuse to sell Google's Android One phones - The Times of India

Shops won't sell anything they can't make profit off. To sell something locally, the selling price has to be increased a bit. That's the basic rule here. that's the reason why xiaomi and motorola chose online sales.

kaz

right here
My lil bro bought Karbonn's Android One phone from local store...These are available in abundance at least at my place...

mearpit15

New to this forum
Lollipop update for Android One Phones.

Hi.
I have Micromax Canvas A1 (Android One). Since lollipop updates have been started rolling out I'm waiting for the same for my phone. As Google promised to offer the latest update first on these (android one) phones i still didn't got any update or any news regarding the update. What i only got is the aPPS update. Please if anyone knows about the news of the update tell me. So that me and many others like me can know about the update.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Re: Lollipop update for Android One Phones.

I wouldnt expect much of a difference other than a redesigned UI for low end hardware handsets such as android one

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

there is already *www.digit.in/forum/mobiles-tablets/186975-android-one-thread.html

Please continue discussion there. :) [MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION], close this thread.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

there is already *www.digit.in/forum/mobiles-tablets/186975-android-one-thread.html

Please continue discussion there. :) [MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION], close this thread.

I have merged the threads. So that OP don't have to re-post the query. From next time on, use the report button and don't rely on only me. ;)

Top Bottom