Android Deals!

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
40% off
*play.google.com/store/apps/details...GwsImNvbS5lYW1vYmlsZS5uZnNzaGlmdF9yb3dfd2YiXQ..
NFS SHIFT

30% off-Plants and zombies
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.popcap.pvz_row&feature=apps_topselling_paid#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLG51bGwsImNvbS5wb3BjYXAucHZ6X3JvdyJd

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I bought GTA 3 For 55,But before it compelted downloading the whole thing[Extra files on 450 mb], i closed it by mistake. But when i turned it on to resume the download it dint ask to continue download infact the game started.So is it the whole game or still where it compelted download

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I bought GTA 3 For 55,But before it compelted downloading the whole thing[Extra files on 450 mb], i closed it by mistake. But when i turned it on to resume the download it dint ask to continue download infact the game started.So is it the whole game or still where it compelted download

if you pressed home button on your nexus no app was not even closed. It was minimised only.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
NFS Most Wanted @55 rupees :)

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.games.nfs13_row

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ Did that like 4 times already, Problem arises when the screen turns of or when i touch the screen :|

Phew downloaded :)..But no sound :|

Ihthisham

Broken In
There is Christmas sale in App Store.You can try them for your iPod touch 4g.

Most of the game loft games are at Rs.55.
Marvel Avengers is Free.
I purchased Shadowgun+Asphalt.No discount on Shadowgun though they had sent a Merry Christmas card for me @ google+ so I purchased Shadowgun.

Top Bottom