An End Of An Era : Bill Gates says Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
hes leaving his own company? weird anyways then who will be the new ceo and president he doesent have a son either

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
i'm really happy about it. he is a great philanthropist. i respect his work. prolly no corporate has ever worked or donated so much for the cause of humanity :) now, he'll be more deeply involved in that... really makes me happy :) we need more like him to make the world a better place.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
Gud bye....da Computer world dat u changed will miss u....Hats off for u sir

and guys cant b have sumthing official frm Digit---representin india givin all gud wishes and da legend....????

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Less known facts about Bill Gates

The best one is:
9. If Microsoft Windows' users can claim US$1 for every time their computers hang because of Microsoft Windows, Bill Gates will be bankrupt in 3 years.

:D :D :D .

Nav11aug

In the zone
Billy Uncle was a genius. I would never been here(read:eek:n this Forum) without him( all the indirect implications ) :mrgreen:

casanova

The Frozen Nova
I would have been an idiot if not for Sir Gates. It was only after I started using computers I became this smart.

@entrana

I guess it will be Ballmer

Bill Gates said his family will inherit a very less of his fortune. So, I doubt whether his son can achieve that post.

praka123

left this forum longback
Bill gates-a good marketing genius & a lot of luck was with him.
steve ballmer as successor?may be bill fits better.Ballmr is .. ... ....

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
man ... he is the one whose vision for everybody to have a system.. which ultimately made us to this level..

i really feeel sad..

will the company will do good without him??/

y cant just be there .. go ther .. sleepp.. whtever he wants and do all the humanitarian stuff side by side??

A LEGEND HE IS ...

din

Tribal Boy
Are you guys working in Indian Railways ? ;)

Bill Bhai said good bye 2 months back and you are wishing him good luck now ? ? Too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.