An End Of An Era : Bill Gates says Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
One last chance to hear Bill Gates speak before he leaves the company he co-founded to head up his humanitarian efforts, drew tens of thousands of Microsoft employees to the company's annual meeting at Safeco Field in Seattle. Estimates of this year's attendance ranged from 20,000 to 35,000. A demo of Microsoft's revamp to its flagship Web search engine, which is expected to be launched later this month, also created a lot of buzz.

Nice picture on winvistaclub.

sauravgr8

Broken In
yeaah !! really its sad to watch that legend goin apart from the the crater that he created within these long yrs ....it would really be a memmorable event for all of us...

Pathik

Google Bot
Bill Gates was a genius.. He changed the way we use computers.. Bye bye billy.. :)
And i bet that the people above cursing him are using windows too :p

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
pathiks said:
Bill Gates was a genius.. He changed the way we use computers.. Bye bye billy.. :)
And i bet that the people above cursing him are using windows too :p
yeah if there would not had been windows then computer would not had been so popular in common people.

i wonder if there will be another BILL GATES.

bye bye mr GATES abd thank u for openin the gate og computers for comman man.

OP
anandk

anandk

Distinguished Member
i believe he will continue to stay as chairman, but is (soon) retiring from day-to day-executive activities... and focus on his foundation and philanthropic activities.

azzu

AJJU
End of an ERa .bye bye Billy uncle
i hope as he will be in much social activities now wish he donates vista for every pooor INDIANS (only digitans (me) ) :D

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Bill Gates made a huge difference to the PC community.
I think no one made so much a difference to the computing world as him.
From the heart.
Thank you !

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Sir William Henry gates 3 - A Man who changed the way we work on computer & computer became so affordable today, else we would still be using overpriced Macs & SGIs.

I salute u, literally

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
billy g the man u gave thousands of people the opportunity to show case themselves either with him or against him ....

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
thank u Mr GATES ..for bringing the computer revolution in the world ....it is you by virtue of which we are writing messages in forum , seeing movies , playing games , doing office work ....etc etc ..

cant imagine a life without Microsoft.........WINDOWS will always rock :D

i wish i cud meet you someday in my life ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom