AMD Rx 200 series

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
read the review and I'm abit surprised to see no difference between 270x and 270 [ apart from clock speed ] which makes R9 270 a very attarctive deal .. waiting for it's local pricing which will decide everything at the end ;)

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Tuning Radeon R9 290X: Replace The Thermal Paste For More Efficiency - Take Off Your Top! Radeon R9 290X Gets Naked

*www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-r9-290x-thermal-paste-efficiency,3678.html

kartikoli

Busy!!
Please confirm if we get BF4 along with R9 270X (sapphire to be specific) as i am in touch with a dealer and he is saying that the offer is for US only and they cant help it in any case

Pasapa

Live to die another day
All R9 series cards wont bundle with bf4, only specific bf4 edition cards will come with bf4,AFAIK these are not available in India

kartikoli

Busy!!
dont have aditya onfotech no. can anyone confirm with them as the card which i am buying qualify for the bundle

SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 270X 2GB GDDR5 WITH BOOST & OC BATTLEFIELD 4 EDITION

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
dont have aditya onfotech no. can anyone confirm with them as the card which i am buying qualify for the bundle

SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 270X 2GB GDDR5 WITH BOOST & OC BATTLEFIELD 4 EDITION

Sapphire is offering only 2 years warranty.But some say that Aditya is offering 3 years warranty. How come that the manufacturer warranty is lesser than distributor.

kartikoli

Busy!!
Sapphire is offering only 2 years warranty.But some say that Aditya is offering 3 years warranty. How come that the manufacturer warranty is lesser than distributor.

thats a main concern as i have seen members saying that aditya info is providing 3yrs warranty where as sapphire site says 2yrs. I think sapphire gives 2yrs warranty globally and 3yrs in india as NO distributor will give warranty if company doesnt provide it

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
why india is so damn left out, or i'm missing something here? handful of 290X's, NO 290's, let alone 290's with aftermarket cooling in stores, online. No price cut observed in the nvidia ones too!! its been quite a few days till it was announced and people abroad are enjoying the competition to the fullest at their benefits. I also can see people are buying 290's and slapping WB/AAE3, where the hell are those units in India and when will it arrive? after maxwell released? :-?:evil:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
thats a main concern as i have seen members saying that aditya info is providing 3yrs warranty where as sapphire site says 2yrs. I think sapphire gives 2yrs warranty globally and 3yrs in india as NO distributor will give warranty if company doesnt provide it

I simply agree with this...

Its 3 year warranty,2 years (with replacement) + 1 year labour (no replacement)

What is the use of "no replacement" warranty in India where RMA takes long time and usually depends on the distributor.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
so after 2 years they will just repair the card but what if it can not be repaired ?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
But I've read somewhere that the 3 years warranty offered by ditri is including parts+labor ? I'll post the link later.

BTW, How about R7 240 / 250 ? They are just renamed HD 8570 / 8670 which is based on HD7730 ? apart from clock speed changes are they any better compared HD6670 which has more stream processor ? or R7 250 is better than HD6670 [ gddr5 version ] as both are priced same on newegg.

Cilus

laborare est orare
I think in India Sapphire offers 3 years of full warranty. M.D. Computer is the biggest distributor of the sapphire cards and when asked specifically, they told me that the warranty is of 3 years. Can anyone from Kolkata call M.D and verify?

Top Bottom