AMD Heat sink fan problem.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think he have used speedfan or some other ( or OLD version ) temp monitored app and that's why it showed the vcore incorrectly.

@ avichandana20000 - what temp monitoring app you have used ? Can you post the volt readings from bios.

OP
sukesh1090

sukesh1090

Adam young
guys isn't it 212+ is lot better than TX3 though it costs 0.6k more.somewhere i saw a comparison between those two and 212+ was way better than other coolers used for the review but tx3 was just able to overtake the stock cooler by negligible margin.

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
@OP if u r willing to spend 2K then there r better coolers that we can suggest like this

CPU COOLER WITH 120MM BLACK FAN

OP
sukesh1090

sukesh1090

Adam young
^^the cooler is from which company?
and today's prime 95 40 min result after adding two more fans to my cabby.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now your temps looks really cool - 55c under load is within safe zone ;-)

guys isn't it 212+ is lot better than TX3 though it costs 0.6k more.somewhere i saw a comparison between those two and 212+ was way better than other coolers used for the review but tx3 was just able to overtake the stock cooler by negligible margin.

If TiM can be properly applied and with 2 120mm fans Hyper 212+ performs really well and is far more better than TX3.

i think you are talking about Hyper212, not 212+. tx3 is more like a stock cooler replacement.

no buddy - he is talking about Hyper 212+ which costs 0.6k more than TX3 - The Original Hyper 212 ( which I have ) costs more than 2k and it is not available anymore AFAIk - with it these days my cpu won't even cross 40c under load ;-)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
sukesh1090, buy an CM Hyper 212+
That cooler will give you best value for monney, but that is without any LED fans. If look of a cpu cooler is a concern to you then you can always replace those fans with LED fans.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ hmm, that sounds good. :) It's bout time for me to look at some reviews of the products from zalman to get more info about them & their build quality.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
yes, that is the main reason obviously. We, all tend to see everything over the internet which we see by ourselves inside our living environment and this case is not an exception. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Zalman makes CPU and GPU cooler along wityh may other products and this is a re·nown company

I first saw their this type of cpu cooler ( image below ) and still the CPU cooler design is very unique and I think this is the only company which makes cpu coolers based on this design ;-)

*i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/extra/large/zalman-cooler-large.jpg

here's their website :
::: Zalman, leading the world of Quiet Computing Solutions :::

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
^^ hmm, that sounds good. :) It's bout time for me to look at some reviews of the products from zalman to get more info about them & their build quality.

have a look at this this really competes d14 but priced at about 3.6 in prime
Zalman CNPS 9900 MAX review

Top Bottom