Status
Not open for further replies.

chicha

High without substance...
hello gys/ girls (if there are any) i am back after a looong looong time(not sure how many ppl here know me). i hope all the older members are still here sharing their valuable knowledge.

i missed this place. and i hope i can contribute more than i did before :-D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Krishna is Back

hello gys/ girls (if there are any) i am back after a looong looong time(not sure how many ppl here know me). i hope all the older members are still here sharing their valuable knowledge.

i missed this place. and i hope i can contribute more than i did before :-D

who are you ? :twisted:

OP
chicha

chicha

:twisted: i am the evil AIX admin. how are you buddy?
thank you nix how are you? i am very happy to see good old members still here.
very very happy.

OP
chicha

chicha

@ nix is still "looking for someone/thing"
@charan still has his head bent

@rhitwick i am in hyderabad. what are you guys doing?
@ CA50 thank you man

OP
chicha

chicha

:D did not go anywhere. was here but took break from TD. what did i miss? any new controversies? :mrgreen:

OP
chicha

chicha

wow so many ppl :D am very happy. i was hibernating. am up now hungry. :D

i am in hyderabad now guys. where are you infra_red_dude? still in US?

OP
chicha

chicha

wow i am branded as 8600GT now? :D yes i am the same person.
Its been good 6-7 months i played a proper game, that has some how put my gaming interests a little low :( (very sad for that).

on the up side since i am earning now i can afford a bigger monster for my gaming thirst. But right now i am investing in my older hobby of photography. buying a Nikon D5000.
i will be in bangalore for a week or so i will come on 25th evening and leaving on 3rd night.

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

@ico, that is what i was scared off. that is the reason i took a break it got really boring here. but i am happy that i am back. and i really hope that the forum gets more interesting. TD is like my family, a biiiiig one, i had so many sleepless nights :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I remember you from the thread about usernames, someone(was it you?) couldn't pronounce your name and then it became chicha.

Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom