Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
chicha

chicha

High without substance...
yes i did not "move" here i was posted here. :D but its a nice city man. the best thing about it is you can get something eat at any time of the day or night. all you have to know is where you get food at what time :D.
i have only been to hard rock cafe ever since i came to hyd.

@infra which state are you in now? are you working? oh man check this link out
*scdl.net/pgdit.asp i am planning to do this while i am working. its a 2 years course. can you (anyone) suggest if its a good choice. my aim is to be IT for some time before thinking of moving into management side.
and i thought of doing a proper Ms from UK or US after i get say 2-3 years of experience as a AIX admin. what say you?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Welcome back so what gift u have bought for us :p....:hyper:

I only remember u by ur avatar...nice one...still one missing tooth...:p

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
yes i did not "move" here i was posted here. :D but its a nice city man. the best thing about it is you can get something eat at any time of the day or night. all you have to know is where you get food at what time :D.
i have only been to hard rock cafe ever since i came to hyd.

@infra which state are you in now? are you working? oh man check this link out
*scdl.net/pgdit.asp i am planning to do this while i am working. its a 2 years course. can you (anyone) suggest if its a good choice. my aim is to be IT for some time before thinking of moving into management side.
and i thought of doing a proper Ms from UK or US after i get say 2-3 years of experience as a AIX admin. what say you?
Oh, so you are working now. I'm in my last semester of Master's. In fact, last week! Would be graduating on 19th Dec. and moving to San Diego, California for work in January.

The course looks ok, but what I suspect is that you know most of the computer related things, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom