Allied Computers, Genuine or scam?

SlayerAndy

Broken In
Well their previous version of notebook apparently won awards from Digit and Chip. So...

Well then, my bad. All I hear about ACI is the cheapest laptop it is offering for 4999. Thought they were just like the Ubi-Slate. Didn't really knew they were in hardcore machine manufacturing to.

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
And in a previous press release, it was announced that the price of this machine would be 49k! But the price of the processor itself is US$1,096,

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
is this machine for 49 $ ??
i think you ommitted the two zeroes following it...
hahaha

but hey , if this really is 49 $.. i dont think any other company is gonna sell any laptop after this is in the market..

THIS IS TECH NEWS...

techlover

In the zone
i dont believe its fake ...they recently launched a 4990/- laptop ...we should wait till it gets in the market :) to know about its quality :)

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
"The brand is also planning to launch an Intel i7 based laptop with 32 GB RAM. This will be the first laptop in the country to have a RAM memory of over 8 GB. It will be a fast gaming laptop and be available for a price in India of Rs 49,999.

Mr Patel added that the company will import the device from China and it will have a thin profit margin. There will no compromise on the quality due to the price. The range will be designed carefully just like the other products of the company that are launched in UK and India, he added.
"

Excerpts from previous pr. seems interesting.

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
i will be glad if that laptop just boots and runs a game for a min before flames catch and motherboard burns out, leave the service aside.

Hrishi

Check this out :
Intel Processor : Intel-Core-i7-3920XM-Processor-Extreme-Edition
32 GB ram is possible henceforth , see the supported memory.
I have myself seen Samsung laptops with 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz , so its not a wonder for me.

Nvidia Website for the GFX Card : Nvidia GeForce GTX675m 2GB DDR5

1TB hdd is not so shocking.! THere are many with 1.5 TB hdd and even more.

The laptop is bearing a total weight of ~4KG ,Dafauq !!!

More into the specs :
• 3 x USB 3.0 ports (1 x powered USB port, AC/DC)
•3 x USB 3.0 ports (1 x powered USB port, AC/DC)
Does it means a total of 6 USB3.0 ports ?? DAFAQ!!
If not , then the content writer was ****. Listed every single port in the laptop , I wonder why they didn't mentioned the number of vents , keys etc!!

Well , whatever it is . but it still looks killer.!!

Btw ,
Check this out at new egg : Samsung Series 7 Laptop

And all those who posted 4900rs as price , please watch the zeroes before posting. Somebody can sue you for giving them a near heart attack.
Even I had one too. :p

Although the price tag of 49K INR ,is still is making me 0.o .!

Last edited:
Top Bottom