All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

You do realize that series in the US have limited run and usually are not a daily soap like here in India. So it was bound to be replaced with whatever.

I just looked in the wiki and its currently airing.. Maybe they have telecasted all the current episodes :D :D

Flash

Lost in speed

Completed Prison Break - all the seasons. Truly hell of a series.
Eagerly waiting for what things the reboot gonna bring!

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

I've been wondering this since I started watching The Walking Dead. What is Sonia Gandhi doing in it? :lol:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl

The magic is good in carbanaro effect ,but I cant stand when he makes bullsht stories to make people believe that his tricks are have a scientific basis :/

jackal_79

Get Digit ized

Try elementary.

Thanks! I have not seen this one. But not sure whether i will like a modern day sherlock holmes with a female watson. So far i have watched and liked Sherlock, The Mentalist, Agatha Christie's Poirot ( Only a few episodes), Midsomer Murders( Few Episodes) & House( It's not a detective series, But his similarity to sherlock holmes is uncanny!)

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member

Any started watching limitless TV series, I saw the 1st episode and its great :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Any started watching limitless TV series, I saw the 1st episode and its great :)

I did. And yes the 'flavour' of the movie is maintained in the series. Yet it felt patchy at most places.

The plot of friend giving the drug and later was killed, was ripped straight away from the movie. Were they expecting people who didn't watch the movie to watch the series? No creativity at all?

And the sci fi plot turning to "cop" drama is also being mocked down by masses. But I will still follow the series.

On the other hand, for all the seemingly positive reviews which Lucifer is getting, I found it mostly bad. Won't be watching Lucifer.

icebags

Technomancer

Watched Dark Matter, felt good with the space exploration vibe, and a little mysteries here and there.

Recommended for whoever likes Joseph Mallozzi stuff.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Completed The Walking Dead season 2.

They wasted half season for searching stupid Sophia who ended up as a walker eventually and 3rd quarter was about annoying and stupid Carl who just didn't want to listen to his parents.
Daryl is probably the badass of the group.
Always had a gut feeling that Glenn and Maggie will end up together given the circumstances.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

Completed The Walking Dead season 2.

They wasted half season for searching stupid Sophia who ended up as a walker eventually and 3rd quarter was about annoying and stupid Carl who just didn't want to listen to his parents.
Daryl is probably the badass of the group.
Always had a gut feeling that Glenn and Maggie will end up together given the circumstances.

you are gonna have a bad time, in the next seasons

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Completed Arrow & Flash....good to see comic heroes being adopted in live action tv series

I want a Hulk series where everything he does is SMASH

Flash

Lost in speed

Completed Arrow & Flash....good to see comic heroes being adopted in live action tv series

I want a Hulk series where everything he does is SMASH
Try below.
Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. (TV Series 2013? ) - IMDb
The Incredible Hulk (TV Series 1996?1998) - IMDb

Top Bottom