All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

The trailer itself looked boring.. Would last only a single season... I'm sure

ariftwister

Truth Seeker

So any comments on Latest episode of Agents of S H I E L D ?? I am yet to Download it.. How is it compared to the last season?

ankushv

Journeyman

So any comments on Latest episode of Agents of S H I E L D ?? I am yet to Download it.. How is it compared to the last season?
Saw it , it's worth watching .
BTW I watch the flash too , and I like it too .

jackal_79

Get Digit ized

Well if you viewed it expecting some groundbreaking new stuff, you were somehow lost, I knew it would be an ok attempt, but what I was interested was how they would use and present Priyanka and how well she would perform, both in the acting department and ease of accent and dialogue dilivery and I am glad to say she did an awsome job. She looked effortless with the role given and delivered her dialogue with absolute ease, and I was also happy to see that the creaters presented her in a very rougue and commanding way, which suited to her character. I personaly was happy wih the first episode ......

As far as over all series goes well as a first epidose too soon to comment but definately not boring in any sense what so ever ...... held my enough interest to easily complete the episode. Rest lets see how the series progresses .......

BTW the series on tatasky has few scenes cut for indian audience which was pathetic as usual, so I prefered to watch it on HULU online where it is available for free viewing ..... incase any one is interested

I do agree that acting was good by PC. But overall the series don't sound so promising. I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't get extended to a second season. The overall theme seems to remind me of many other TV series or movie. But then again it is early times and can't be sure of the way it will progress until we see a few more episodes.

harry10

Gadgets freak

Quantico second episode is much better. And yes, pc is doing a great job.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized

No I would still defy that claim, I have seen truck loads of movies and TV series and the first episode did not remind me atlease of something I have seen a lot (apart from the obvious terriost attack, FBI which is common ofcourse) but the treatement was still relatively fresh ...... nayway again too soon to comment .... we will have to wait and see

- - - Updated - - -

Check out a review of the same from an actual FBI academy student ... his review is very much in line to what I thought of the show as far as first episode goes ...
Some how, first episode reminded me of al pacino movie, the recruit.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

If anyone loved Heroes, the Original, here is the place to discuss: *www.digit.in/forum/chit-chat/195148-heroes-series-discussion.html

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Gotham Season 2 episode 1-3

Too many things happening with the characters.
Now getting impatient. Seems very soon I'll make a post saying I'm bored of it.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Did anyone watch the limitless tv series

I did. The first episode was a good start. Almost identical in terms of the movie, but probably since it for those who didn't watch movie. The pacing and colour dynamic is just like the movie. But the show seems to be turning into cop drama than sci fi, which the original film was.
I hope they can keep up the pace and keep the theme to Sci fi, else I probably won't be able to follow it. I will watch episode 2 soon, which is already aired.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent

Did anyone watch the limitless tv series
Watched all 3 episodes that have aired and its a good show for those who have watched the movie
Its a bit on the drama side than sci fi but also maintains a good balance of humour and thriller

Top Bottom