All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Started watching "Avengers Assemble" animation series.

I'm amazed by its stupid plot. I've seen all "Justice League" animation episodes (96 episodes) and DC seems to have better plot.

Flash

Lost in speed

IMO, JL is better than JL:U.
They've messed up the series with too many superheroes on JL:U.

harsh1387

Broken In

Started watching this new show Legends. Looks interesting and I am always intrigued by crime thrillers.

Also, most of my favorite shows are returning with new season. Sons of Anarchy has already started and the first 2 episodes suggest it's gonna be a bloodbath.

Sent from my Nexus 4

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Started Doctor Who 2 episodes done.

I really want a alternative to HIMYM :( .

Minion

Conversation Architect

guys how would you rate homeland? just finished watching Person of interest and was thinking of watching homeland..

First 2 season was great but now it is becoming boring same with the walking dead.

- - - Updated - - -

i finished got
want some recommendations how is doctor who?,sherlock? any more good series thrilling action?

Sherlock Season 1 and 2 are great but i didn't like season 3 much.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

Sherlock Season 1 and 2 are great but i didn't like season 3 much.

same here.. season is pretty much lame compared to s1 n s2

- - - Updated - - -

on a side note, Heroes s1 was great too.

devastatingly boring s2 onwards.. but i'll complete it.

R2K

In the Zone

Workaholics

Its like a mix of Its always sunny in philadelphia and Office.
Some scenes and episodes are gross as **** though. But still funny

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Started Doctor Who 2 episodes done.

I really want a alternative to HIMYM :( .

Which season of Doctor Who? From Ninth doctor, 2005 season?

Also, shows like HIMYM comes only once in generation. Or should I say in your own generation (while you are growing up) you tend to like something about a show and associate with it to emotional level. Which can't be replicated by any other show. It would just never be the same again.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Which season of Doctor Who? From Ninth doctor, 2005 season?

Also, shows like HIMYM comes only once in generation. Or should I say in your own generation (while you are growing up) you tend to like something about a show and associate with it to emotional level. Which can't be replicated by any other show. It would just never be the same again.

2005.Doctor who seems like a good alternative for now.. I din't like game of throne :/

Minion

Conversation Architect

^Game of thrones is too slow I think they will atleast take 20 season to complete it.

ashs1

Padawan

Wasn't it already announced that there will be only 7books written by George martin? 20 seasons for 7book series is way too much.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz

too slow? really? they have no qualms about killing off major characters to keep the plot fresh. no other show does this

Neo

"ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK"
LITERALLY THE BEST TV SHOW RIGHT NOW. Better than Game of Thrones I'd say(they're different kind of shows so cannot really compare). Funnier than Comedy Nights too xD its fcuking hilarious. Go watch it, thank me later.

Last edited:

Neo

2005.Doctor who seems like a good alternative for now.. I din't like game of throne :/
GoT can be a little slow/boring initially, but by the time you complete season 1, you would know its the real deal ;)

Minion

Conversation Architect

too slow? really? they have no qualms about killing off major characters to keep the plot fresh. no other show does this

Till now winter has yet to come so its slow and this season bored me a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Started avatar the last airbender and arrested Development.

Completed Avatar. Its a very good animated tv series with good storyline.

TheFallenLord

Journeyman

Watched the pilot episode of Gotham. Never thought Gotham without Batman would be interesting. It was brilliant. Also watched the first episode of S02 of Agents of Shield. They're probably on the right track this time around. It was better than the pilot episode IMO. Never really liked S01 much.

Top Bottom