All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

"ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK"
LITERALLY THE BEST TV SHOW RIGHT NOW. Better than Game of Thrones I'd say(they're different kind of shows so cannot really compare). Funnier than Comedy Nights too xD its fcuking hilarious. Go watch it, thank me later.

allright.

ty

Minion

Conversation Architect

Watched the pilot episode of Gotham. Never thought Gotham without Batman would be interesting. It was brilliant. Also watched the first episode of S02 of Agents of Shield. They're probably on the right track this time around. It was better than the pilot episode IMO. Never really liked S01 much.

You can watch fring too very good Scfi tv series.

ashs1

Padawan

The editing on the pilot episode of Gotham could have been much better.. Nevertheless, it seems to be interesting..
Finished with house of cards ( both seasons) . Plot wise, it was fantastic. ( speed could be slow some times).. Kevin spacey and robin wright were excellent in their roles..
I am Planning to watch a new series now.. Person of interest OR the blacklist??

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

The editing on the pilot episode of Gotham could have been much better.. Nevertheless, it seems to be interesting..
Finished with house of cards ( both seasons) . Plot wise, it was fantastic. ( speed could be slow some times).. Kevin spacey and robin wright were excellent in their roles..

Don't waste your time on "Blacklist". I've watched its first season and its really very average.
Check out "Person of Interest" if not yet seen

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz

Person of interest is absolutely the stuff. The revelations and the development will sometimes give u goosebumps . Blacklist is average as above poster said but i still watch it only to see spader's performance. He is ultra cool.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Gotham S01E01 : Good start. Proved one thing that is high production cost. Good cinematography. Good acting by the guy as 'Penguin' (of all Batman villains I've always liked him most....don't know why). Going to continue few episodes for sure.
POI S04E01 : They have exhausted all story points and now fanatically searching that would save this. New concept again for 'secure path between human and God conversation'. Going to continue anyway.
The blacklist S02E01 : Lost all hopes on this. Gonna stop watching this.

Doctor Who (2005) (where the first episode is 'ROSE') : Too much scientific for a TV. show. Interesting concept. Still need to check how its different than 'X-files'

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Doctor Who (2005) (where the first episode is 'ROSE') : Too much scientific for a TV. show. Interesting concept. Still need to check how its different than 'X-files'
its more like BBC version of Ancient Aliens :lol: , but with good concepts and story.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl

All these TV shows have caused me to lose interest in movies! The serial nature and continuity keep interest going here while in case of movies it is just one off. Further at nearly an hour each episode they are fast approaching the running duration of some shorter movies. And the kind of money spent on these shows makes their production quality as good as or even better than movies.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

[MENTION=870]rhitwick[/MENTION]: You do watch a lot of series .. and that much series, "AT ONCE"!.. wow.

Anyway, I haven't watched Doctor Who, but it's Totally different than X-Files lol. X-Files is story about cases of Alien encounters, Doctor Who is about a detective who Travels in time.
Have to start watching Doctor Who. So many shows!

But watching an anime, Future Diary (Mirai Nikki). Looks average until now (first 5 episodes).

Minion

Conversation Architect

All these TV shows have caused me to lose interest in movies! The serial nature and continuity keep interest going here while in case of movies it is just one off. Further at nearly an hour each episode they are fast approaching the running duration of some shorter movies. And the kind of money spent on these shows makes their production quality as good as or even better than movies.

Same here I rarely watch movies now.

Inceptionist

Journeyman

Person of Interest S04E01 - Fantastic opening. The ending was awesome.

Batcave. :D
which was a nice reference by to other work of Jonathan Nolan who is the creator of POI.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz

True. Hollywood movies are getting more and more predictable and cliched and tv series are experimenting with new plots and storylines and getting more awesome. One simple example is game of thrones. It feels so epic and engrossing that all the hollywood blockbusters pale in comparison.

RBX

In the zone

My internet has been down for months. So, stuck with TV these days, found many great shows - TMNT, Ultimate Spiderman, Avengers Assemble, Iron Man Armored Adventures.
Also watched The Blacklist, the thing I didn't understand about it is why such a mediocre show has such high rating.

Last edited:

I'm also in same boat as you guys, totally lost interest in movies.... [MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] for anime try Attack on titan ....its awesome..
Anybody can tell me how is person of interest?

amjath

Human Spambot

My internet has been down for months. So, stuck with TV these days, found many great shows - TMNT, Ultimate Spiderman, Avengers Assemble, Iron Man Armored Adventures.
Also watched The Blacklist, the thing I didn't understand about it is why such a mediocre show has such high rating.
It has good acting from James, the story is quite unpredictable, suspense thriller. Every episode is interconnected.

Top Bottom