All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

I recently finished The Wire easily one of the greatest tv shows ever.Now I have watched LOST,Breaking Bad,Walking Dead,Hannibal,Game of Thrones,24,Death Note all shows were awesome, wondering what to watch next ?
Some comedy perhaps? Big Bang Theory?

.jRay.

Youngling

I recently finished The Wire easily one of the greatest tv shows ever.Now I have watched LOST,Breaking Bad,Walking Dead,Hannibal,Game of Thrones,24,Death Note all shows were awesome, wondering what to watch next ?

Orange is the new black.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz

person of interest :) . its such a good mixture of "masala" elements plus intelligent writing

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

guys how would you rate homeland? just finished watching Person of interest and was thinking of watching homeland..

Go for it. At times, you might find it "slow", especially in second season, but that's worth it.

Also, it's fourth season is coming this year but the way third season ended, it hasn't left anything to hold onto. That was supposed to be the perfect ending.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Any idea as to how could I get to watch some Japanese / Korean TV serials in India?
Ref: Watch Korean Drama Free | Korean Movies Online & Telenovela | DramaFever | KDrama

If I go to the site I only get a message saying that it is presently not available in my country.

Flash

Lost in speed

Interested can watch these shows:
5 Shows Every Self-Respecting Sci-Fi Fan Should Watch | Unleash The Fanboy

abhidev

Human Spambot

^ ohhh...will wait for it to end and watch it later back to back :D

Esoteric Eric

Journeyman

TB has a solid script, though it went off after S04 but all in all it makes a genuine attempt than most TV shows about a subject as vague as Vampires besides being a bit more mature than your ridiculous teen-girl-obsessed-nauseous-love-story. The big difference is that it is for Guys so loads of action to boot :-D

Anything to replace TB ? No, not something like VD for teens. Or that funny, wait, what was it called.... Teenwolf ? Rofl ! No !

Walking Dead comes close and I can't stand Supernatural (way more super than necessary).

Last edited:

ashs1

Padawan

[MENTION=84261]abhidev[/MENTION]
Suits has finished broadcasting the 10 episodes. you can watch it now.
Good seaason so far..

I have started fawlty towers and House of cards now. :)

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl

Just begun watching Big Love.

Big Love - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Big Love is an American television drama that aired on HBO between March 2006 and March 2011. The show is about a fictional fundamentalist Mormon[1][2][3] family in Utah that practices polygamy.
The series revolves around Bill Henrickson, his three wives (Barb, first/legal wife; Nicki, second wife; and Margene, third wife) and their (combined) nine children. Henrickson lives with his family in three neighboring houses in Sandy, Utah, a suburb of Salt Lake City.

Big Love (TV Series 2006?2011) - IMDb

abhidev

Human Spambot

[MENTION=84261]abhidev[/MENTION]
Suits has finished broadcasting the 10 episodes. you can watch it now.
Good seaason so far..

I have started fawlty towers and House of cards now. :)

Cool...I shall now watch it thanks :) Well House of Cards is really good too.

Neo

Finished Agents of Shield Season 1: 7/10 not much appealing, but i had to finish it since i had started it.
Eagerly waiting for next season of Arrow. Damn you Filicity Smoak, so sexy.

Flash

Lost in speed

Finished Agents of Shield Season 1: 7/10 not much appealing, but i had to finish it since i had started it.
Eagerly waiting for next season of Arrow. Damn you Fe[STRIKE]i[/STRIKE]licity Smoak, so sexy.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

Heroes s1 is very nice and promising. Enjoyed it very much.

Let's see how s2 turns out.

Top Bottom