All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

which one is better that i should start first.........

Each of them is best Except Vampire Diaries (havn't seen this, but reminds me of Twilight, so would probably never watch either).

But instead of watching each series as marathon, watch 1 episodes from each of the series. And continue this. Gives food for thought in meantime between two consecutive episodes. TV Style. :p

harsh1387

Broken In

guys i hav in my arsenal
prison break
how i met ur mother
lost
vampire diaries
big bang theory

which one is better that i should start first.........
(i usually dnt watch tv serials so m thinking of starting)

In this order.
Prison break
Lost
Tbbt
Himym
Vampire diaries.

RBX

In the zone

Each of them is best Except Vampire Diaries (havn't seen this, but reminds me of Twilight, so would probably never watch either).

My sister used to watch The Vampire Diaries. I think it has a witch that literally is deus ex machina - one can understand how unplanned the story might be.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

Elementary is good especially the acting & character of Lucy Liu(also liked her character in Charlie's Angels movies).

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

Such badassery in Rakshak
So some random goons rape and thrash some girl and her BF/F,girl dies later(much like the Delhi rape case)
Goons are remanded in judicial custody or something till more evidence is found
Goon #1 :Is killed by getting stabbed in the pelvic region by rakshak in Jail
Goon #2 : is killed by being stuffed with pipe connected to the exhaust of his tempo
Goon #3 is killed by getting whacked repeatedly in the pelvic region by a big peice of wood
this guy is like a Poorman's Dexter/Batman hybrid :grin:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

New Sci-fi/Action TV Series started Almost Human (TV Series 2013

cutemug

Broken In

But instead of watching each series as marathon, watch 1 episodes from each of the series. And continue this. Gives food for thought in meantime between two consecutive episodes. TV Style. :p

Don't mistake Vampire diaries with Twilight, just because the only common thing involved is Vampires.The plot of TVD is much more interesting and unpredictable that one surely gets hooked to it..

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

PoI, man this episode was shocking and depressing. I guess no one was ready for what happened ;(

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

^^use spoilers tag.not everyone follows every series.even without using spoilers you could have simply posted without mentioning any name like @RCuber posted earlier.

icebags

Technomancer

may be they are named like that because they make first impression on viewers' mind to drive the show?

Top Bottom