All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

coolnikk

Journeyman
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

blacklist TBBT Breaking bad POI criminal minds green arrow the practice suits white collar elementary

Inceptionist

Journeyman

Person of Interest S03E08

I was on the verge of $#!7ing bricks. My body is ready for next 2 episodes.

sksundram

In the zone

POI : Since i lost track of it, could somebody tell me why Elias follows whatever Carter tells her to do and wiki states that carter's husband was killed in the line of duty.. then who's that guy in the last ep claiming to be taylor's dad

Inceptionist

Journeyman

POI : Since i lost track of it, could somebody tell me why Elias follows whatever Carter tells her to do and wiki states that carter's husband was killed in the line of duty.. then who's that guy in the last ep claiming to be taylor's dad

It was a flashback dude. And Elias owes her favor because she saved his life and also because he wants to destroy HR.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

Useless channel I have ever seen. That being said I have it in HD useless crap

i know the channel shows BS
I am telling the guys to watch "Rakshak"
Basically its about an old(45-ish) cop,whose daughter is killed by some rich brat,and there is no evidence against him,so he becomes a pseudo batman/dexter vigilante

amjath

Human Spambot

i know the channel shows BS
I am telling the guys to watch "Rakshak"
Basically its about an old(45-ish) cop,whose daughter is killed by some rich brat,and there is no evidence against him,so he becomes a pseudo batman/dexter vigilante

lol Since it was a useless channel I thought everything is crap but its a okayish story I guess

Just done watching Breaking Bad Season 1, damn I should have watched earlier. Awesome soundtrack, great acting and storyline. Onto season 2.

ashs1

Padawan

is it just me or the 9th season of HIMYM is becoming slightly stale ?? :O

R2K

In the Zone

^^
I think they are just trying to finish the season and get done with the whole series. Barney is not awesome anymore and Marshal hardly tried to show up this season. Everyone looks like they are sick of acting in it :D. IMO they should have ended it like 2 seasons ago.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

guys i hav in my arsenal
prison break
how i met ur mother
lost
vampire diaries
big bang theory

which one is better that i should start first.........
(i usually dnt watch tv serials so m thinking of starting)

Top Bottom