All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Asking again since nobody answered the first time 'round.

Does anyone have ANY idea if and when HBO is is going to air Game of Thrones Season 3 in India? Please please please tell me if you know.

EDIT: Nevermind, just found out it's being telecast on HBO Defined, and not the regular HBO channel.

Don't watch the dumbed down indian version. Watch the way it is supposed to be. :D

darkv0id

Journeyman

Don't watch the dumbed down indian version. Watch the way it is supposed to be. :D

Hmm, I just might have to, since I don't rthink there's any other way out.

On a serious note though, most of the explicit lovemaking scenes are somewhat unimportant when it comes to plot progression, barring a few, I found them to be somewhat, idk....distracting? :|

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!

Asking again since nobody answered the first time 'round.

Does anyone have ANY idea if and when HBO is is going to air Game of Thrones Season 3 in India? Please please please tell me if you know.

EDIT: Nevermind, just found out it's being telecast on HBO Defined, and not the regular HBO channel.

I really hope you didn't watch the frst 2 seasons in HBO india. It's heavily censored and the show is such that many major events happen in situations they can't show in India without censoring them.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Firefly: is it only me or the series starts very boring?

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer

It's only you. You didn't like Homeland as well it's was slow for you. If I am not mistaken. Well each to his own interest.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

It's only you. You didn't like Homeland as well it's was slow for you. If I am not mistaken. Well each to his own interest.

"Starts", i was 3/4 into the first episode and then dozed off :p .. I liked homeland as it was interesting (but slow)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Only you. And possibly the only 'you' in whole gorrem world! XD

PS: I hope you watch in production order, and not in broadcast order.

prabhu.wali

prabhu.wali

ok i've enjoyed watching Game of Thrones,Boardwalk Empire,The Big Bang Theory,Entourage,Suits and i am looking for more any recommendations?

abhidev

Human Spambot

anyone watched 'Band of Brothers' ....man the quality of each episode is awesome!!!

quagmire

Allllright !

Guys, did you know:

Mayim Bialik, who plays the role of Amy in The Big Bang Theory. Interestingly, Amy has a PhD in Neurobiology and Mayim Bialik has a PhD in Neuroscience herself!
*qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-2008c3896008996712f889bba9218096

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Guys, did you know:

Mayim Bialik, who plays the role of Amy in The Big Bang Theory. Interestingly, Amy has a PhD in Neurobiology and Mayim Bialik has a PhD in Neuroscience herself!
*qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-2008c3896008996712f889bba9218096

Yes.. and she is the only one who actually has a PhD in the whole cast :D

darkv0id

Journeyman

I really hope you didn't watch the frst 2 seasons in HBO india. It's heavily censored and the show is such that many major events happen in situations they can't show in India without censoring them.

I did watch them first on HBO, and then later I watched them uncensored as well. I don't think the scenes that were edited/removed were that instrumental to the plot.

To be honest I don't mind the censorship; I've already read the books, so I know what's going to happen in much greater detail.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Person of Interest :D.. OMG!!! its getting tensed :D

Top Bottom