All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

ashs1

Padawan
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Ok season ended for my fav tv shows, what to do for next 6 months :( ???

Please suggest one clean comedy, and atleast one suspense/thriller show :D

Comedy :

Rules of Engagement (at times, not very clean though :p)
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Arrested Development

Suspense :

White Collar
Suits
The Good Wife ( recently saw its ad..imdb's rating is 8.2 *www.imdb.com/title/tt1442462/?ref_=nv_sr_1 )

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

I follow White Collar, Season is over.

Will checkout others.

Inceptionist

Journeyman

Ok season ended for my fav tv shows, what to do for next 6 months :( ???

Please suggest one clean comedy, and atleast one suspense/thriller show :D

How many episodes you want?
*tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ArchivePanic

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Finished sherlock just amazing :O
Have to wait 2 more years for season 4

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Gotham
[YOUTUBE]0d1zpt6k5OI[/YOUTUBE]

ssb1551

Technomancer

Well no one has talked about Supernatural. The season finale was good but I guess its becoming repetitive. Its time they end it now.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

Supernatural should have ended at season 5.every season after that is a stretch,typical of hollywood mentality of cashing a franchise until there is nothing left to cash.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

GOT S4E8

They rightly named this season "All men must die"

Thakur kaya hijro ki fauj lekar judh jayega re pagla?!!!

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

Twisted ...... Completed 10 episodes, and twisted has gone from good to better to awsome ......this is really get hooked material ...... I love TV series about family, friends, relations and with a really good mystery going at the background holding the entire knots among each character. Wonderfully woven ...... Try this guys, some good stuff here.

Already queued, tfs. :)

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz

Twisted started this TV series solely on Netflix recommendation and boy I am hooked, I usually enjoy Family drama with thriller (REVENGE being the best so far). This is also almost in the same league, except this concentrates more on Collage Kids and their families. Characters are very well laid out, dialogues are interesting .... and has a very nice mystery going at the background. Completed 4 episodes and looking forward for the rest season.

Another great mystery teen series by ABC family is pretty little liars. When my sister first introduced me to it , i was like meh, another girly show. But the suspense is so taut that i was hooked after 2 episodes. Of course, there is that drama mixed in ,but that supplements the plot and the actresses are all very talented. It is my fav show now along with Once upon a time.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl

Finished Twisted and I agree with the opinions expressed above.

Finished The Good Wife Season 5 and am feeling let down. May be it is time to wind it up.

Finished Shameless (US) version all seasons and looking forward to further seasons.

setanjan123

In the zone

Anyone watch utopia here. Only saw the 1st episode but interesting concept. And sherlock s3 finale was a blast

setanjan123

In the zone

[MENTION=144548]Inceptionist[/MENTION] Yeah s2 finale was great. Epic cliffhanger and all but s3 finale has more twists. S1 finale seemed great but after watching s2 n s3 i felt it paled in comparision. To each his own i guess :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hey any1 watches Elementary here? Its a modern day holmes adaptation like sherlock but a bit too americanised :-D They made watson a woman. The style is nowhere as slick as sherlock. It feels lyk im watching CSI or something. :-D

SunE

Professional Newbie

24 Season 9 is actually pretty good. Huge 24 fan.

Watched the pilot of Orange is the New Black. Seems interesting.

Also watching Californication Season 7. Seems a bit different than the other seasons. It's a bit more on the serious side this time.

abhidev

Human Spambot

Currently watching Suits S3 ...well it becomes a little repetitive but the actors are doing a gr8 job...enough to get you through the entire season :D

ssb1551

Technomancer

The Blacklist has a gripping story in the 1st season. Amazing performance from James Spader too!!

Top Bottom