Completed
Game of Throne
Suits
Prison Break

My Parents keep sayin "Kya hoyega ishka:facepalm:" :wink::twisted:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

I have total 51 shows in my list till and in my laptop I use episodecalendar to track my show and for mobile iTv Shows 3 app. According to episodecalendar I watched 3757 out of 3807 episodes.

raksrules

Youngling

I have total 51 shows in my list till and in my laptop I use episodecalendar to track my show and for mobile iTv Shows 3 app. According to episodecalendar I watched 3757 out of 3807 episodes.

I installed iTV shows on my iPhone but I don't like that as much as iTV shows 2 so on my phone I have iTV shows 2 installed and I am using that only now. Lo this app. In fact I have 2 copies of same app installed (thanks to jailbreak), one for tracking what I am watching, one for tracking the downloads.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

I installed iTV shows on my iPhone but I don't like that as much as iTV shows 2 so on my phone I have iTV shows 2 installed and I am using that only now. Lo this app. In fact I have 2 copies of same app installed (thanks to jailbreak), one for tracking what I am watching, one for tracking the downloads.

Have you try iTvshow3 ? I like episodecalendar very easy to use, simple interface, but he don't have any app for now.

raksrules

Youngling

Have you try iTvshow3 ? I like episodecalendar very easy to use, simple interface, but he don't have any app for now.

Yes I have it installed, in fact I have around 15+ tv show tracking apps installed on my iPhone but I like nothing except iTV shows 2.
For PC I have episode calendar too and yes no app but there is gonna be mobile site for which they're going to charge.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Yes I have it installed, in fact I have around 15+ tv show tracking apps installed on my iPhone but I like nothing except iTV shows 2.
For PC I have episode calendar too and yes no app but there is gonna be mobile site for which they're going to charge.

I'm using episode calendar from long time even i suggested few people over Techenlave but they start arguing, so i leave it at that point. Previously episode calendar listed a app on app store but he removed I asked him he told due some issue. Really It was very easy for just tab it. But in premium feature he will provide mobile version of website which is not worth it because if you have a website just you needed to install simple add-on fron wordpress and whole site will ready to use for mobile. However If he release a app then its worth buying.

v.Na5h

Off Hook!

Guys use trakt.com based app..
Since afaik that's the only tracker with a android app series guide that supports xbmc

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

Bates Motel, ..... Finally a TV series I am kinda hooked in to, other wise I had started to think, somethings wrong with me for not liking most of the hit TV series ...lol :D.

ANyway this Bates Motel has an interesting concept, the writes have made it like a prequel to he horror classic movie Psycho, with the same characters Norman and his mother, how they actually started that Motel, where "Marion Crane" the character from Psycho takes a break. Its about how the family came in to existence, that made it the way they were in the movie, and explores the intricate relation Norman had with his mother.

I have completed 3 episodes, and it is pretty engaging, dark and mysterious, and since I also have seen psycho I am kinda curious to see if at all, (and how) they link the TV series with the movie.

Sounds interesting. Who plays Norman Bates?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

Edit : I am currently watching Arrow season 2. Not particularly as good as I thought, but it's ok for timepass.

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz

Started watching true detective, and I must say I am quite dissapointed.This proves that people from USA will upvote almost any american show on IMDB.The only interesting thing about the show is character development.Everything else..plot,pace of the show,music is crap.Its yet another procedural crime show and might I add,with a bit of vulgarity

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Started watching true detective, and I must say I am quite dissapointed.This proves that people from USA will upvote almost any american show on IMDB.The only interesting thing about the show is character development.Everything else..plot,pace of the show,music is crap.Its yet another procedural crime show and might I add,with a bit of vulgarity
Can you please name the other shows in this genre that you have watched?
Would like to check them out...

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz

You found similarities with those TV shows?!!

Ok.

Not exactly similar, but not really different.The show does not have any "unique selling point" expect for those highly irritating southern accents.

POI is also a procedural but I freakin love that show

flyingcow

Shibe

you need to watch this :D

Top Bottom