All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

Droid

Broken In
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Sherlock, Prison Break and Dexter has spoiled me.. what next to watch ?? Not currently interested in Breaking Bad, Lost. Suggest me some Crime Drama, Thriller etc.

:)

Watch the series The wireCrime,Drama,Thriller: The Wire (TV Series 2002–2008) - IMDb
One of the best crime series i have ever watched till date.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl

Anyone seeing this show?-'Caught Redhanded' on Axn 6pm...busting shoplifters..its fun;)

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

iIs "Sheldon Cooper" is a smarter and taller version of Mr. Bean?

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

iIs "Sheldon Cooper" is a smarter and taller version of Mr. Bean?

Both are different can't be compared.
Since you just started seeing
Skip season 4..worst season in TBBT

guys tell me which commedy tv show is good..I preffer like HIMYM and tbbt :)

Completed Big Bang Theory 1,2,4 Skipping 3 and going to watch 5 n 6.

Prison Break Season 1 Episode 1 - Did u saw the blue prints? No I have them :). Need to watch the rest .

And a friend of mine recommend 24.

Avatar ? Loved it . How many of you have seen this?

Season 1,2,3,5 > 4. :D

TheLetterD

Will Power

@theserpent
WATCH COMMUNITY.
Trust me, Its an awesome show. Intelligent humor, brilliant writing. Try 'Modern Family' too. It has the best actors!

v.Na5h

Off Hook!

Watch the series The wireCrime,Drama,Thriller: The Wire (TV Series 2002–2008) - IMDb
One of the best crime series i have ever watched till date.

So you are one of those guys huh...:p

quagmire

Allllright !

TheLetterD said:
WATCH COMMUNITY.
Trust me, Its an awesome show. Intelligent humor, brilliant writing. Try 'Modern Family' too. It has the best actors!

pratik385 said:
Hows Mordern Family?

I agree with TheLetterD.. Community is a great show..
True, TBBT is a sitcom and cannot be compared with Community ,but it is the best college based comedy in recent years..
Hoping Community Season 4 will turn out good without the original writer Dan Harmon and actor Chevy Chase.. Will miss you both..

Modern Family is just great.. The script is very well written. The performances are just brilliant.. All the actors have perfected their roles..
Must watch.. Great family humour with message..

Also looking forward to Arrested Development Season 4.. Anybody else watching/watched this show..

Last edited:

rajin90

Right off the assembly line

games of thrones season 1 follow the novels and season 2 tries hard to get away from main story as mucha as possible

R2K

In the Zone

OMG!!! The Big Bang Theory is so funny :mrgreen:

There is a lot of instances on that show everyone of us here can relate to. Its the first TV show that made me love sitcoms :D.
I found it to be dragging by the end of 5th season but now its getting better again.
Also try IT crowd. Every scene will make you laugh :D

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Twin Peaks .............. before I even move ahead with what I feel about this show .... lets just start by saying its directed and created by David Lynch ... now believe it or not, I have not seen even a single movie from this Master of Brain Fcuk moves, so in that respect this has turn out to be a great experience ....... premises of twin peaks is simple ...."An FBI Agent investigates the murder of a young woman" in a small Town called Twin Peak and how that incident relates and directs to other mysteries.
Not only the show is intricate but very idiosyncratic in it own way (I presume since its Lynch) not only the FBI agent but almost every character of the twin Twin peak is peculiar in it own way but likeable. Every character is unique and holds some secret that seems to be related to the incident. I have completed first season and I can say, its one hell of a show. Also I will like to add the show progresses slow and with patience, its not like the typical current hifi ultra pace crime drama thriller. It very subtle but mysterious, and ofourse diacritic. Difficult to explain the exact texture of the show, but I guess that is what David Lynch is popular for, cant actually describe his work in words. Lest to say, its very interesting and specially Lynch fans would love it by all means. .......................7/10
Then he made a movie on it,
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (1992) - IMDb

hard_rock

Salieri Family

Anybody watching The Walking dead here?

Currently watching S3 of Two and half men...Initially I thought this series cannot be that much fun with less main characters compared to TBBT,HIMYM etc..But each episode till now(S3) is funny as hell..

Good that Dexter S08 is returning on june end/july first week...Could not have waited till next september..

rider

as Kratos

Did anyone watch Golden Globe awarded HBO comedy-drama Girls ?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Just finished Season 4 of TBBT .. awaiting Season 5 :D ..

Top Bottom