All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Sacred Games (Netflix) 8/10

(Why none here posted about this? Didn't see or beneath ur taste?)

Liked this series very much.
Great production quality with awesome, just awesome performance from everyone, be it either lead actors or side characters.
Brutal, unapologetic, uncompromising storytelling and cinematography shocked and at the same time made me do 'wow!'

Leaves a lingering taste in your mouth once the final episode ends with a great cliffhanger.

(It's like Netflix gave money to AK and told, ja bana. Koi paise ki parwa nahi aur koi censor board nahi.
Ak Told, to mujhe paisa bhi nahi chahiye aur dekh main kaya karta hoon! MC, BC!!!!)

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Sacred Games (Netflix) 8/10

(Why none here posted about this? Didn't see or beneath ur taste?)

Liked this series very much.
Great production quality with awesome, just awesome performance from everyone, be it either lead actors or side characters.
Brutal, unapologetic, uncompromising storytelling and cinematography shocked and at the same time made me do 'wow!'

Leaves a lingering taste in your mouth once the final episode ends with a great cliffhanger.

(It's like Netflix gave money to AK and told, ja bana. Koi paise ki parwa nahi aur koi censor board nahi.
Ak Told, to mujhe paisa bhi nahi chahiye aur dekh main kaya karta hoon! MC, BC!!!!)
Other than Radhika Apte everything else was pretty good.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I started my trial of Netflix just to see Sacred Games. Boy, what a series it was. I think we can have a thread about it!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Felt so. But, I think she was taken for the shock value only.
None would expect that can happen, and it happened.
Or you could say..
Directors of the show got so bored from the show themselves, that they decided they can't continue with her from next season. Then, "whoossshh".

harry10

Gadgets freak
Felt so. But, I think she was taken for the shock value only.
None would expect that can happen, and it happened.
I would say thank you for the writers for doing that. She was the weakest link and her character was quite unbelievable. Didn't suit her at all.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Signal - 10/10

Signal (TV series) - Wikipedia
A mysterious walkie talkie allows a detective in the year 2000 to communicate with a cold case profiler from 2015; with the power of fore and hindsight the two not only solve crimes but prevent them from ever taking place. However, a long-standing murder case is closer to home than either realizes.
This is the best korean cop drama I have watched so far.

Flake

Linux User
Korean series are usually not find on US/english streaming services like netflix. Better to download it using "alternative sources".
I have tried several alternative sources but couldn't find. Which search phrase should I use? Please point me to the right direction. snowfl is not showing any results.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I have tried several alternative sources but couldn't find. Which search phrase should I use? Please point me to the right direction. snowfl is not showing any results.
I am watching this show from "drama three s" site with (dot)to ending

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Ghoul 8/10

Only three episodes. Creates an eerie and claustrophobic environment successfully.
Good acting, direction and editing.

Felt like ended too soon.

icebags

Technomancer
Is it available on Netflix or any other streaming service? I couldn't find it anywhere.

you can try viki. but a lot of they shows they host are geographical region locked, based on the permission they get to broadcast stuff around the world.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Ghoul 8/10

Only three episodes. Creates an eerie and claustrophobic environment successfully.
Good acting, direction and editing.

Felt like ended too soon.
Heard it was first supposed to be a feature film. That's why it's only 2 hours. I liked it short though. No unnecessary scenes.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Then why wasn't it released it as a feature film itself? I think on streaming media, it doesn't matter if you put a 2 hr in series format or a film. The downside of releasing it as series happen since I thought it was a series and so didn't commit to watch it. Had I known it was just a film, I would probably have watched it already.

But now, the free trial expired :p

Top Bottom