All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Sequel? Probably not.

The news was that they are making the "Watchmen" as TV series (reboot as TV show like a lot of movies has been turned into lately)
That teaser does not look like a reboot. But if it is, it looks waaay off. The comic itself is on a very high bar, the movie couldn't do it justice and I doubt that this one would.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
any good sci fi/crime/thriller tv series which is also dubbed in hindi in netflix/hotstar/prime/zee5?
watched stranger things, criminal justice, breathe, sacred games, mirzapur

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
The Tick S02

Underwhelming. Arthur rarely used the capabilities of his suite, Tick rarely fought.
Not sure what the makers wanted to portray.
S01 was really enjoyable. This spoiled the taste.

Flash

Lost in speed
Completed the Umbrella Academy.
It's good to see several comic book based TV shows (other than DC/Marvel) nowadays.

kartikoli

Busy!!
Chernobyl 9/10

Aha, what did I see!!!
An awesome drama after a long time. A marvel and class in itself.
Watch it now, like right now!!!
Just completed yesterday and It was awesome!!
My job involve interacting with people from Ukraine so it was even more refreshing for me.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Stranger Things S03

Full action, less drama.
Good to see the kids back in action. Last season felt like elders hijacked the kids adventure, they handled that carefully here letting the kids lead the action.

Probably a S04 would happen.

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Hap and Leonard ... Enjoyed it, loved it especially the first season, se02 was not as good but still kept me interested. But SE01 was absolutely gripping, it starts off very lightly with light humorous tone, but after few episodes, it becomes a nail biting thriller, things go wrong survival kind of series and it delivers. I was feeling the fear and tension all the time. Highly recommended at least SE01. And it ends the story properly. SE02 is an entirely new adventure. ... 7.6/10 for this one

Available on APV

Top Bottom