All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
The Umbrella Academy (Netflix)

Too good! Got hooked to it by the time first episode completes, and completed all episodes in a weekend.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Don't waste time on Falling Skies. It is good just like any other alien invasion show for the first two seasons and then it goes down the drain. The series finale is a big joke. IDK why Spielberg let his name associated with a junk like this.

Anyone seen The Last Ship?

Same first two seasons are good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Both are in a different league, cannt be compared at all. 100 is fast action packed masala, expanse is slow, mature, more realistic, grounded. I loved both ... ..start with anyone, but both are not to be missed ...

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Made In Heaven - Season 1 - first 2 episodes ..... When I saw director as Zoya Akther, it took me one second to start the TV web series (APV) and boy oh boy, I was not disappointed, this review is just after 2 episodes, but I was compelled to come and post something. Zoya yet again has created something ultimate, special and layered. The series follows 2 people running a wedding planner company called MIH, every episode they tackle big fat Indian weddings, and with that comes layered stories, complications and what not ......and how the company deals, solves and tackles the situations. Direction, performance, everything is super top notch, and the way all the company unit comes and deals with situations is superb. ... and then comes their personal lives, which also is shown in a very very grounded way. So many stories are layered and dealt with maturely. Dialogues are the best part, so so damn natural and real. Absolutely LOVED it. THIS is how an Indian drama series should be. its an 8.5/10 for this after 2 episodes at least. There are few things that I was a bit sceptical about but that I will share after complete season 1. Meantime people looking for quality Indian drama series, don't miss it.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
^^ Yes all seasons...... One word ULTIMATE, an edge of the seat material, total masala
I will wait for it to have a decent ending before starting it. Bharosa uth geya TV shows se after watching falling skies and the last ship. Ultimate chutiyapa.

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Falling skies and last ship both are absolute avg TV series and crap in front of The 100. Plus 100 is in its 5th season. By the time you complete 4th it would have ended 5th .....but who know if that would be the last season ... so if I were you I would have started

Top Bottom