All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

So Limitless last episode of Season 1 aired on Tuesday. It end with a low note. They made the series pretty lame. Lot of stupid humor lots of time.
I expected Bradley Cooper cameo in the Finale. But nothing really happened. What a disaster.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent

So Limitless last episode of Season 1 aired on Tuesday. It end with a low note. They made the series pretty lame. Lot of stupid humor lots of time.
I expected Bradley Cooper cameo in the Finale. But nothing really happened. What a disaster.
I don't think its was the final episode lol

More like mid season finale

Edit:Yup mid season finale as next episode is on 16th Dec

D

Deleted member 118788

So I am done watching all the seasons of Flash and Arrow. Waiting for Dec Crossover right now. Any other Super Heroes series which is recommended to watch?

sygeek

Technomancer

So I am done watching all the seasons of Flash and Arrow. Waiting for Dec Crossover right now. Any other Super Heroes series which is recommended to watch?

Daredevil

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed, the humor got immature and the story started making no sense.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Watched first episode of DareDevil yesterday. It contains very long sequences and watching in the middle night, I found that a bit of a stretch. Though the premiere itself was not that bad. I guess I am spoilt by DC shows.

Still will follow DareDevil. Since the character is made of himself, not some super powers. Like Green Arrow. Should be interesting.

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof

The second episode has has that long fight sequence.. They've done it pretty well I think.
It's not a one roll shot or anything but it's good(they've said it's a one shot, but I don't think it's) .
I think it shows that daredevil is actual a human and gets tired when he fights... How real and brutal things are(in shows realm).

I'm on seventh episode of Jessica Jones.. It's good, but I still feel daredevil is better than JJ.

ankushv

Journeyman

I saw Jessica Jones s1 and I feel , daredevil was much better . Awaiting s2 of daredevil .
BTW I'm watching the rest of the episodes of ' the man in the high castle s1 ' , lets see how it turns out to be .

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

WHERE ON MOTHER EARTH HAS MY POST GONE ON FLASH .... vyom... I quoted you remembef ..... I did right or am I dreaming ... why would it be deleted ???

Lol, calm down. Though I was wondering that too.
Your post have moved here: *www.digit.in/forum/chit-chat/190501-flash-arrow-thread-19.html#post2269555

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof

The man in the high castle..
I've read the book, it was confusing, I was drifting through it.. Some things were weird..
Let's see how good the show is.

D

Deleted member 118788

Oh ,,,,lol ... and I thought mods must have been really really in love with FLASH to delete my post ....lol. So, anything even remotely related to FLASH is moved to that thread ...???? is that how it works .... ..... wow I guess lots of FLASH fans out there. I was not impressed thought lol......sorry .... :)

Arrow is more popular than Flash. They have a separate thread from this and combined thread due to Flash being a spin off of Arrow on The CW.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent

Arrow is more popular than Flash. They have a separate thread from this and combined thread due to Flash being a spin off of Arrow on The CW.
Flash isn't a spinoff of Arrow lol
It was just a way to introduce flash before its premiere

Just like how they are doing it for Legends of Tomorrow in Flash and Arrow

D

Deleted member 118788

Flash isn't a spinoff of Arrow lol
It was just a way to introduce flash before its premiere

Just like how they are doing it for Legends of Tomorrow in Flash and Arrow

I didn't meant in that sense. I meant to say Popularity of Arrow is the reason behind the production of The Flash and It closely resembles the story mechanics of The Arrow.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

Oh ,,,,lol ... and I thought mods must have been really really in love with FLASH to delete my post ....lol. So, anything even remotely related to FLASH is moved to that thread ...???? is that how it works .... ..... wow I guess lots of FLASH fans out there. I was not impressed thought lol......sorry .... :)

I moved all the relevant posts there as that was the dedicated thread. Any further discussion should be done here.

Sorry I missed on notifying. :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

So, Minority Report cut down to only 10 episodes in its first season after initially decided on 13.
Well the 10th episode was kinda finale like anyway. I guess it's farewell then. The show wasn't that bad. Pity that the only thing driving such shows are "views".

Top Bottom