jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

[h=1]IMDb 25: Top 25 TV Shows by User Rating From the Last 25 Years[/h]
IMDb 25th Anniversary - IMDb

sygeek

Technomancer

They ruined the limitless show by turning it into another police procedural. Nothing like the film.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

lets wait and see, im thinking it could turn out to be good..
i like the colorful style of the tv series, not the typical grey shades we are used to..
also, bradley cooper as a villain sounds really awesome, but most likely that wont happen :(

ZTR

Cyborg Agent

lets wait and see, im thinking it could turn out to be good..
i like the colorful style of the tv series, not the typical grey shades we are used to..
also, bradley cooper as a villain sounds really awesome, but most likely that wont happen :(
Dont loose hope as yet!

uploadfromtaptalk1445190042373.jpg

jackal_79

Get Digit ized

How are these TV shows? :
Murder in the First (TV Series 2014? ) - IMDb
Murdoch Mysteries (TV Series 2008? ) - IMDb
Bosch (TV Series 2014? ) - IMDb

ashs1

Padawan

Started modern family season 1..i remember a year back, i saw a few minutes of this show on star world and my reaction was meh...I wasn't much interested, but boy was I wrong..great stuff !!!!

newprouser

Right off the assembly line

Dark Matter - season 1 ... someone on the review said that's the closest thing to FireFly, since ...well Firefly, and I being a huge fan of the series thought to give this a try. Frankly this is no way even near to flirefly, except for the premise BUT as a stand alone TV series it ended off pretty well. The plot is intriguing enough for you to look forward for the next episode. It starts of pretty dicey and predictable but if you can get past first 3,4 episodes it starts to get interesting. The is not much about action, but mystery blended with sci-fi. All the characters are interesting, yes as I stated, they start off a bit jerky but as the show progresses, the performances, dialogues and of course mystery around each character greatly improves .... special effects are ok but the ship's set pieces are very decently made. I'd say if you are a fan of series like Firefly, galactica and stargate universe you probably will enjoy this as well .... 6.8/10 for this one

Good to hear someone else is looking this too. The graphics/vfx are crappy IMHO but the story though somewhat predictable (in the sense that main characters don't die) is nice. The Human Android character is a nice touch.

ashs1

Padawan

Started watching :

castle season 7
Walking dead season 6
Modern family season 2
How to get away with murder season 1

& also the mini series : the jinx: the life and death of Robert durst

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Flash S01-E01 ... so finally started off with Flash with an 8.3 rating and 100K+ votes I was expecting something decent, but the first episode was a letdown, too childish, predictable, boring dialogues, average perfoemances, and predictable plot line (I did day predictable). I will still continue couple of more episodes though. Maybe the fun part will increase, stepping aside all the clichés it might be just worth the fun, I dont know, but usually its not for the like of me. Will see. DareDevil on the other hand was much much mature, dark and intriguing and interesting as well.

Will update after couple of more episodes ....

I hope you have watched The Arrow too. Since probably you should first. It's mature too.
Flash is known to be very light hearted compared to Arrow, but later episodes does take quite a few drastic turns.

About Dark Matter, being a Firefly fan, I will give it a watch too.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

X-Files... Never watched.. Only got a glimpse of one episode on TV. Something tells me, it should be great.

But like Doctor Who and Twilight Zone, there are so many episodes now, that I don't even know from where to begin.

But X Files seems to be returning after a lot of time.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

Something tells me Nope. Not excited. The original was good. They put only a part of the trademark theme :(

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl

Is Person of Interest coming to an end this season?

Watched an episode today on Star World - probably E21 or 22 - which seems to indicate so.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent

Is Person of Interest coming to an end this season?

Watched an episode today on Star World - probably E21 or 22 - which seems to indicate so.
Lol that is the last season which has ended already

It has been renewed for another season but perhaps just for 13 episodes indicating last season

Also Flash S02E04 was great and so was Limitless S0106 which was even more better as it finally just concentrated on NZT and not some police case

Top Bottom