All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Is that the last episode of this season or are there another 2? Waiting for the season to come to an end for binge watching @):-

ZTR

Cyborg Agent

Is that the last episode of this season or are there another 2? Waiting for the season to come to an end for binge watching @):-
POI?
Last episode
And do watch it as this season was quite epic

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Person of Interest S04E22

If not everything, these guys know how to shoot the finale. An epic episode in this whole 4th season.

Would be looking forward to S05

$hadow

Geek in making

Person of Interest S04E22

If not everything, these guys know how to shoot the finale. An epic episode in this whole 4th season.

Would be looking forward to S05

True that. This season has been amazing.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Well two new shows are coming that I'll be looking out to are:-

DC's Legends of Tomorrow, CW: Oh, DC is getting in on the game where you put your company before your superhero sho now? Cool. In the spinoff of Arrow and The Flash, time-traveling Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a group of heroes and villains to take on a threat that sees the whole world—and time itself—in jeopardy. The series stars Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Arthur Darvill, Caity Lotz, Ciarra Renee, Franz Drameh, Dominic Purcell and Wentworth Miller.

and

Supergirl, CBS: The latest superhero to make the leap from comic book page to TV screen is Superman's cousin, Kara Zor-El. Glee's Melissa Benoist stars as Supergirl/Kara in the series from Greg Berlanti, Ali Adler, Andrew Kreisberg and Sarah Schechter. Calista Flockhart, Chyler Leigh, Mehcad Brooks also star.

Source : TV Cheat Sheet: Every New Show Picked Up So Far | E! Online

ashs1

Padawan

I was planning on watching Constantine & i Just saw the news that "Constantine" has been cancelled..

Flash

Lost in speed

Well two new shows are coming that I'll be looking out to are:-

DC's Legends of Tomorrow, CW: Oh, DC is getting in on the game where you put your company before your superhero sho now? Cool. In the spinoff of Arrow and The Flash, time-traveling Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a group of heroes and villains to take on a threat that sees the whole world—and time itself—in jeopardy. The series stars Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Arthur Darvill, Caity Lotz, Ciarra Renee, Franz Drameh, Dominic Purcell and Wentworth Miller.
No Robbie Amell? How will the Firestorm concept will work then?

A

amit.tiger12

^ seems great...

Legends of Tomorrow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of programs broadcast by The CW - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

jackal_79

Get Digit ized

I have just completed watching daredevil season 1. Excellent! to say the least. Has anyone watched homeland ?. Kinda stopped after season 1.

$hadow

Geek in making

Has anyone watched supernatural. Thinking of starting the series.

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof

Supernatural till season 5 was very good, after that it's kind of pointless. I still watch and like it. But the magic died at season 5.
You should start it though, you'll not regret it.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl

I have just completed watching daredevil season 1. Excellent! to say the least. Has anyone watched homeland ?. Kinda stopped after season 1.
OMG! Why did you stop? It never got boring.
I am yet to watch Season 4 though.

sksundram

In the zone

^
The first two seasons of Homeland were incredible. It started to drift a little toward mediocrity in third season but it was still a must watch. After watching first few episodes of season 4, I was like wtf happened to the writers. Since then, I have stopped watching it. But it was not at all surprising after watching the last ep of season 3. Homeland was (sadly, no 'is') one of those shows which got better with each and every telecasted episode.

BTW, GOT S05E05 is out now.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized

Has anyone watched this series?. How is it?

Murdoch Mysteries (TV Series 2008? ) - IMDb

icebags

Technomancer

building up some expectations on this space survival type series : or may be the space exploration vibe may finally be back after the last few years. :cool:

[YOUTUBE]1TqwBlTQfTg[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Top Bottom