Finished Smallville.. All Seasons

last few seasons were just average.

Allison Mack :wub:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

I had finished two seasons of Arrow, before starting The Flash. Damn, Flash keeps getting interesting...

Spoiler about Flash and possibly Arrow S3 too:
The episode Arrow vs The Flash was epic. It gave the chills. In that episode when in the end Felicity asks Caitlin to isolate the DNA markers she also mentions that the DNA belongs to Canary's murder. I think that must be a spoiler that I encountered. And hence to anyone who's watching Arrow and the Flash I advise them to watch it in order of the broadcast. That is first watch complete Arrow S1 and S2 first and first two episodes of S3 too. And then start watching Flash.

Characters from The Prison Break keeps making an appearance in The Flash!

The S01E07 of Flash had Robert Knepper (T-bag in Prison Break) as Clock King and that too with a nice performance. Then we get Dominic Purcell and Wentworth Miller (!) together again in S01E10. It was good watching them together after Prison Break, a show that I so loved.

And... don't even get me start with the Reverse Flash. That thing is just evil. Is he came from alternate DC universe... wait.. don't tell me..!

Important thing from spoiler: For anyone who is starting with Arrow and Flash:
I advise you to watch it in order of the broadcast. That is first watch complete Arrow S1 and S2 first and first two episodes of S3 too. And then start watching Flash.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

[MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION]: follow Emergency Awesome he explains lot of things from the episodes and also about Flash/Arrow history.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Thanks man. I just finished watching all of the Emergency Awesome's videos on The Flash. I think it kinda spoiled many things for me, but now I have got greater clarity on the things which have happened and for what to expect in future episodes of The Flash.

I can't possibly read all the comics out there, and that's why the TV series along with such YT videos is the closest I can come to understand the world of DC comics.

Besides, The Flash deals with (or is about to deal with) Time Travel! I couldn't have asked for much!

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Thanks man. I just finished watching all of the Emergency Awesome's videos on The Flash. I think it kinda spoiled many things for me, but now I have got greater clarity on the things which have happened and for what to expect in future episodes of The Flash.

I can't possibly read all the comics out there, and that's why the TV series along with such YT videos is the closest I can come to understand the world of DC comics.

Besides, The Flash deals with (or is about to deal with) Time Travel! I couldn't have asked for much!

Watch Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox ;)

Be amazed. :D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

See The Flash Point Paradox like SaiyanGoku mentioned.

Watch Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox ;)

Be amazed. :D

Yes.. this was the movie which opened my eyes on how awesome DC Universe can be!!

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl

Started watching Firefly Season 01. Looks good from the pilot.
Personal rating for pilot episode 8/10

*ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTM0OTIzNjM4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDk4MDU5MQ@@._V1._CR57,54,340,418_SY317_CR22,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Firefly (TV Series 2002?2003) - IMDb

Also finished Twin Peaks Season 01 (Feels sort of somewhat thereabouts reminds me of Banshee)
Personal rating - 8/10

*ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTExNzk2NjcxNTNeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDcxOTczOTIx._V1_SY317_CR17,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Twin Peaks (TV Series 1990?1991) - IMDb

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Started watching Firefly Season 01. Looks good from the pilot.
Personal rating for pilot episode 8/10

You are in for a ride my friend. Just don't try to rate it yet. Each episode is a ride to a new world.

Btw friends, I caught up till the episode 14 of The Flash. Damn that last episode...
They finally introduced Time Travel. And references to classics like Terminator and most importantly Back To The Future. :D

ashs1

Padawan

Finished "Spartacus: war of the damned" yesterday! Superb show.. Emotional ending to an action packed season.

Flash

Lost in speed

They finally introduced Time Travel. And references to classics like Terminator and most importantly Back To The Future. :D
and Firestorm.

*chouetteunhibou.free.fr/Smileys/smileys2009_fichiers/firestorm.gif

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

and Firestorm.

*chouetteunhibou.free.fr/Smileys/smileys2009_fichiers/firestorm.gif

I guess, Firestorm must posses somebody of much greater significance. Since for me currently he's just a meta human (or two).
Would be interesting if that's the case the role of Firestorm in coming episodes.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

I guess, Firestorm must posses somebody of much greater significance. Since for me currently he's just a meta human (or two).
Would be interesting if that's the case the role of Firestorm in coming episodes.

I gotta watch dem episodes again

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

Gotham's next episode will be aired on 13th April :shock:

Was supposed to air on 9th this month. That means a gap of more than 1 month. WTF.

Source: New Gotham Episode 19,Season 1 Not Airing Tonight,Delayed Until April 2015

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Gotham's next episode will be aired on 13th April :shock:

Was supposed to air on 9th this month. That means a gap of more than 1 month. WTF.

Perks of following the show so closely to the air date. I can't even imagine what it would have felt like to wait for years for HIMYM to end. I am glad I started watching that in its final year.

But good shows like Flash, Arrow or possibly Gotham, are worth the wait. Also goes to show the dedication, where filmmakers would rather delay the broadcast then to compromise on the quality of the show.

Top Bottom