All the Far Cry and Crysis posts here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
BULLZI said:
hey

is there ny stealth mode killing in FARCRY??
I have played Farcry.I think u'll have to use ur normal instincts and bring in natural stealth.I didn't find any game ready stealth mode though.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Some crysis videos:

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy47AbcmXQg

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=bveGvf-kML0

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6Nea9E2tPo

Some screens:
*www3.incrysis.com/screenshots/070613-1-small.jpg *www3.incrysis.com/screenshots/070613-2-small.jpg *www3.incrysis.com/screenshots/070613-3-small.jpg
*www3.incrysis.com/screenshots/070613-4-small.jpg *www3.incrysis.com/screenshots/070613-5-small.jpg *www3.incrysis.com/screenshots/070613-6-small.jpg
*www3.incrysis.com/screenshots/070613-7-small.jpg *www3.incrysis.com/screenshots/070613-8-small.jpg *www3.incrysis.com/screenshots/070613-9-small.jpg

Last edited:

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
Harvik780 said:
I have played Farcry.I think u'll have to use ur normal instincts and bring in natural stealth.I didn't find any game ready stealth mode though.

actually i was referring to the way of killing thts present in IGI2

u go rite behind ur enemy n press the use key[default 'E'] n get him down silently.

tht type of stuff.

Stalker

Padawan
Check out the Crysis Boxart here....

Crysis Box Art revealed - Confirmed
Thursday, 21 June 2007

After much speculation of the Crysis box Art, we can indeed confirm that this is the box art for Crysis. You can download here (thanks to Crytek for this!). This file contains two copies - versions with and without the "Game for Windows" banner logo. The Special Edition box art of Crysis will be released soon.

SOURCE: INCRYSIS

gonna buy this game game as soon as it comes to India...

Stalker

Padawan
@ionicsachin
i dont think EA has announced any official release date 4 crysis yet...but its gonna be around september 07

Be sure to check out the new official EA Crysis site which is about to launch,

*www.ea.com/crysis/

Last edited:

Stalker

Padawan
The trailer is old, most of u might have seen it....but for those who haven't

watch CRYSIS ZERO-GRAVITY ALIEN SHIP TRAILER

alternate links < same video> :
*news.filefront.com/new-crysis-zero-gravity-video/
*www.videogamesblogger.com/2007/06/12/new-crysis-video-goes-inside-an-alien-ship.htm

Download ALIEN WORLD TRAILER
Actual footage of aliens (Aliens!! not those machines shown in the previous trailers) in Crysis. well.....in the final parts of the video.
First they show the tropical forest, then frozen terrain & then alien ship will some really cool looking aliens :D

& if this has been posted before, sorry for the re-post :D

Last edited:

Stalker

Padawan
EA's new Crysis website has launched today. The media section features already seen trailers and screenshots, however there is a nice wallpaper featuring the Nano Suit (and also the Crysis box art). Crysis has also been added to the EA Forums. It is very likely that the site's content will expand as the release date draws closer.

SOURCE

VISIT THE OFFICIAL CRYSIS WEBSITE

Stalker

Padawan
WEAPONS OF CRYSIS trailer by IGN.com

Video Features:
ADAPT TO SURVIVE
REALTIME MODDING
DUAL SOCOM
GRENADES
SNIPER RIFLE
TACTICAL SHOTGUN
C4 EXPLOSIVE
MISSILE LAUNCHER

Weapons Shown ( with modifications)
1. SCAR (with reflex sight / silencer / assault Scope / grenade launcher)
2. Dual SOCOM ( with silencer / Laser pointer)
3. Smoke / Flash Bang grenades
4. Sniper Rifle (with precision scope)
5. Shotgun ( with Tactical scope)
6. C4 Explosive
7. Missile launcher

+ new map indicator, new Nanosuit selection screen, New interface, better explosions, better AI...

MUST SEE FOR A CRYSIS FAN!!

MORE INFO OVER HERE..

Last edited:

Stalker

Padawan
FOOTAGE OF THE FIRST LEVEL OF CRYSIS

the scene reminds me of Farcry.......& the binocs of FarCry r back!

Check out the stealth Gameplay!:cool:

^^also noticed a lighting bug after 1.25 min of play....look at the table care fully........seems as the gleaming sunlight suddenly disappears & reappears....
& the motion of the reflection of the boat(after 0.51 sec) looked jerky to me..

The videos show a lot of bugs......i hope they fix most of them before they release the game....

Dead Thread? :confused: :( :(

Last edited:

Stalker

Padawan
Harvik780 said:
Yes i also noticed that bug.Also the depth of field makes the vision look a bit under sampled.
Finally someone replies....i was beginning to think that you people had forgotten about crysis :D:D

I found another bug : NO WEAPON SHADOW

*img101.imageshack.us/img101/9795/untitled1bx6.gif

The circled part shows the shadow of the hand (which is holding the weapon)....but the weapons shadow is missing!;).....................(After 1.50 min of play)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom