All new TDF - New features and theme suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember properly but I think there was the functionality to upload any file as an attatchment, not just images or video. I cannot find it anywhere. It is removed or it never existed?

I'm too in favor of not allowing images in sig. Even I removed them after adding them yesterday night. It spoils the clean look of the forum. Remove the IMGG tag!

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Please remove images in sig and bring like as soon as possible.

I'd also advocate for quote notifications, if not user tagging.

Flash

Lost in speed
Please remove images in sig and bring like as soon as possible.

I'd also advocate for quote notifications, if not user tagging.

I second that. Yesterday, i was taken aback when i saw someone's signature link bigger than what he posted.. :)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
^^ :lol:

yeah that'll happen with users linking their PSN/Steam tags :p

sig.jpg

thats what happens.

1 line comment, 10 line sig.

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
I have no opinion on images but, 10 lines of signature and 1 line of comment seems out of place. Or put everything in spoilers IF > (x amount of lines).. ?

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
what i think would be better is increasing the number of characters and lines we can put in.

make it all text and increase the character & line count...

i am seriously tired of shaving characters to fit the character count

I would be great if images in sig are allowed by their resolution is limited. this way we can include our CPU-Z and GPU-Z validators and prevent crap at the same time.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
I would be great if images in sig are allowed by their resolution is limited. this way we can include our CPU-Z and GPU-Z validators and prevent crap at the same time.

i think, total thread will look like ugly even small images are allowed. so i dont think it is a viable option.

Flash

Lost in speed
Instead of images in signature, i would opt for "Formatting" option for texts. By this way, we can atleast have our signatures in colorful or different fonts.. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom