All new TDF - New features and theme suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
xD!!! Look at what's possible in signatures!

*edufor.fosspowered.com/img/image.php?di=66Y6

:rofl:

should have kept that sig for a day or two.

that would have nudged the mods.. in the ribs. :p

just a plain textual sig, with bold and italics. and MORE character count.
thats waht i want from TDF this christmas. :-D

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
There you go.

BB Code disabled altogether from signatures. No link. No Bold. No Italic.

This is a loophole which has existed in vBulletin since 7 years. Custom BB Codes are always allowed in signatures even if a handful of BB Codes are enabled. Don't worry, I'll fix it when I get time. Will have to mod a little.

[imgg] and [youtube] are Custom BB Codes. Now I don't want to delete them as they are useful.

Until then, enjoy No BB Code. ;)

PS: I don't have time as my exams have started. A month is enough for everyone to clean up their signatures.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Seriously? No BB Code altogether? Suddenly signatures have gone to reveal its inner ugliness. and codes are open in the wild for eve... Even Spoiler code not working for others. :/

Flash

Lost in speed
Unless, you open your signature to update, your old signature will remain intact.
If you have opened, then we're html'd!

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
:facepalm:
*i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a506/ASHISH650/Capture_zps3c65aa7a.jpg

This even worse than previous :banghead:
Giving a link to his profile would be easier if you want it to be edited? :)

^^ Seriously? No BB Code altogether? Suddenly signatures have gone to reveal its inner ugliness. and codes are open in the wild for eve...k home because I have exams at the moment. :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Giving a link to his profile would be easier if you want it to be edited? :)

Did you read my post? No BB Code altogether until I fix the custom BB code parsing. I'll deffo do it in January when I get back home because I have exams at the moment. :)

Yea. Till then I would be hammering my brain to decode the BB codes in my mind. :)
And use it to develop my mental powers to create an internet AdBlock which could block all the BS which signatures now shows. Thanks. :)

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom