All laptop related queries here!!!

Sking

real steel
my windows experience index is 4.7 only with lowest sub score in graphic experience.
What shud i do to get it to 5.9????!

gump

Broken In
Planning to buy Asus K53SM-SX010D

Asus K53SM-SX010D / 2nd Gen Ci5/4 GB/750 GB/2GB graphics DOS: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Asus Notebook

Is this laptop enough for nice gaming experience, Please suggest a cooling pad for this also

thanks

hey guys,
i want to buy a nice laptop in the range of 35k-40k.
suggest one with the best gaming laptop with good battery in this range.
please and thanksss :wink:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Planning to buy Asus K53SM-SX010D

Asus K53SM-SX010D / 2nd Gen Ci5/4 GB/750 GB/2GB graphics DOS: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Asus Notebook

Is this laptop enough for nice gaming experience, Please suggest a cooling pad for this also

thanks

This laptop will be perfect for you. And you won't even need a cooling pad :). Just go ahead and buy, if ever you felt there is a need of it, buy any cooler master one of apt size.

hey guys,
i want to buy a nice laptop in the range of 35k-40k.
suggest one with the best gaming laptop with good battery in this range.
please and thanksss :wink:

The above quoted laptop is good for you.

eragona

Broken In
Planning to buy a new laptop(max 50k) .Can u guyz give me some views on the AMD proceessors. and is it worth it to wait for Trinity Laptops(no one in these forums seems to be much interested in them though-only have been following this site for 2 weeks)?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Planning to buy a new laptop(max 50k) .Can u guyz give me some views on the AMD proceessors. and is it worth it to wait for Trinity Laptops(no one in these forums seems to be much interested in them though-only have been following this site for 2 weeks)?

laptops with AMD processor makes sense only in sub35k category. Once you cross that price point, Core i3 & i5 flood the market and those are faster & offers same kind of battery life. Also with fast discrete GPU, AMD looses its graphics advantage also.

Well Trinity is yet to be announced in details. Only A10's performance chart has been revealed till now and that too doesn't look really impressive in the processing power. But trinity's main problem will be its availability here. If you are checking the laptop market you'll notice one thing that Llano based laptops were launched last year but only this year's Q2 has they been available. So Trinity can easily take 5-6 months to appear here.

eragona

Broken In
laptops with AMD processor makes sense only in sub35k category. Once you cross that price point, Core i3 & i5 flood the market and those are faster & offers same kind of battery life. Also with fast discrete GPU, AMD looses its graphics advantage also.

Well Trinity is yet to be announced in details. Only A10's performance chart has been revealed till now and that too doesn't look really impressive in the processing power. But trinity's main problem will be its availability here. If you are checking the laptop market you'll notice one thing that Llano based laptops were launched last year but only this year's Q2 has they been available. So Trinity can easily take 5-6 months to appear here.

Yes i do Have seen those reports on the non-availability of the llano based laptops,Hopes it wont be same with Trinity in india .I am not in a hurry for a laptop currently. So will be buying in june. I hope it will be the best time to decide whether to go for intel SB, IB or AMD trinity based on my budget And also heard that a lot of new model laptops will be released by then.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
current games: yes.
future games: may need to lower graphics. but this is one of the best deal you can have. most laptops in this section comes with the same GPU. BTW GT630M = GT540M. rebranded.

Last edited:

gump

Broken In
Another query,

Need to have another laptop for my friend, he strictly needs a HP Laptop only, as he works in HP he gets some employee discount also.

Please suggest a good HP laptop ONLY for Gaming and Movie watching purpose, for other things, he has got his office laptop.

Thanks. Again NEED only HP laptops Suggestion for PURE Gaming :)

Top Bottom