All laptop related queries here!!!

rider

as Kratos
You will get VAT free, if you pay via central govt employee. It is just 42.5k increase your budget little bit, you are getting in-built genuine 64 bit windows 7 which costs 5.8k in market. For more about dell discounts read and search in this forum.

andy_65_in

Padawan
Between samsung and sony as suggested by someone which laptop is better-my budget abt 32000-i mean with regards to services,longer life,operating problems etc.also what abt toshiba-do they have a i3/i5 model within this budget-im looking for the BEST laptop in the country in this range.thanks

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
I never see anyone who bought a toshiba laptop yet, dunno about it.
This is the best deal at the moment this model is with core-i5, 4GB RAM, 750GB HDD for just 32k LINK

Niilesh

Padawan
What (good)laptops are currently available around 35K?
How many Trinity laptops have launched? I know only one from HP.
Buying a lappy in 1-2 weeks, please suggest some.

FINEMAN

Broken In
What is the price of Dell inspiron 14 n4050(with 1GB graphics).It's mentioned in their official site but is it the price in the shops?

Niilesh

Padawan
^^^^^
There are numerous no. of threads which are having the same discussion, please refer them
I did looked at them but found that no new laptop has launched
I just wanted to know if there are more trinity laptops scheduled to be released this month?

abhishekmaha

Broken In
Hi,
Can anyone please tell me when the Samsung NP550P-S02IN will launch?
I'm still waiting for this model and hope to buy it before I go to college at the end of July. I don't require a Blu-Ray Drive and so I hope a non-BRD option is available in Chennai (I live in Trichy). The nvidia gt 650 card is one of the main reasons I want it...

Thanks...

Raptor1989

Broken In
local dealers aren't much of a help... kolkata is quite far from where i live, so going there and roaming from shop to shop is quite tedious... can anyone provide me with shop name???

rider

as Kratos
local dealers aren't much of a help... kolkata is quite far from where i live, so going there and roaming from shop to shop is quite tedious... can anyone provide me with shop name???

Man, I already gave you this link few days ago, take it again
Just dial link

vds5344

Broken In
this is dealer's link for kanpur
Just Dial - India's No.1 local search engine)
btw you got any info?
no balance here :(

rider

as Kratos
kanpur :shock: no, its of kolkata.

Laptop Dealers-Samsung in Kolkata, India | Justdial)

@vds5344 do you live in kanpur or kolkata?

abhishekmaha

Broken In
I found a page with sale details of the new Samsung Laptop NP550P5C S01IN...Looks like the basic version...It has only 6gb ram though and an i5 processor...good enough for my needs though...:lol:...no Blu-Ray Drive either...:cool:

Compusoft Systems online store Samsung NP550P5C-S01IN Compusoft Systems online store

If anybody has any discount code, please share with me:mrgreen:

This laptop beats Dell Inspiron 15r SE any day...Cheapest nVidia GT 650M I could find....

All I have to do now is wait to see if HP brings up a worthy competitor to the battle:-D

abhishekmaha

Broken In
Also, there is another option available in the same site

Compusoft Systems online store Samsung NP550P5C-S02IN - samsung - Laptops Compusoft Systems online store

This one has a Blu-Ray Drive:-x, an i7 processor:mrgreen: and 8 gb ram:mrgreen:...
Only problem here is that the site makes a very major mistake...
Apparently, a 15.6 inch screen has a 1600x900 resolution here...This is clearly against all the press releases made by Samsung so far...Don't know whether to believe the site now...

Hello, anybody home?

rider

as Kratos
Also, there is another option available in the same site

Compusoft Systems online store Samsung NP550P5C-S02IN - samsung - Laptops Compusoft Systems online store

This one has a Blu-Ray Drive:-x, an i7 processor:mrgreen: and 8 gb ram:mrgreen:...
Only problem here is that the site makes a very major mistake...
Apparently, a 15.6 inch screen has a 1600x900 resolution here...This is clearly against all the press releases made by Samsung so far...Don't know whether to believe the site now...

Hello, anybody home?

the US version of 550p 15.6" laptops is 1366x768, this may be 1600X900, I've seen this in many sites. I believe it is 1600X900. But it's better confirm it from seller.

Top Bottom