Alan Wake for PC

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Playing at a single stretch is an engrossing experience. Except for long RPGs.

I make sure to complete gameplay in as little interruptions as possible.

Alok

Adventurer
^^Playing at a single stretch is an engrossing experience. Except for long RPGs.

I make sure to complete gameplay in as little interruptions as possible.

it may sound peculiar but most or my stretch goes to rpg(witcher and dragon age) and gta.
All other genre i play with many more games alongwith as intervals.

Reloaded

In the zone
5/10 from me. Didnt like the gameplay at all. the game keeps repeating itself over and over again. I stoped playing on the third time, got really bored playing the same thing again. :shock:

Monk

Journeyman
Alan Wake can be pretty boring/repetitive if you just want to go out there and shoot/burn the zombies.
Read the Manuscripts out there, watch the cut scenes hell perhaps turn on the radios and TV's, and you will enjoy it.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Alan Wake can be pretty boring/repetitive if you just want to go out there and shoot/burn the zombies.
Read the Manuscripts out there, watch the cut scenes hell perhaps turn on the radios and TV's, and you will enjoy it.

and Enjoy the Music after each Chapter End.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Poe-haunted music was so aptly placed in that scene. Repetitive but a must play game.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ That is one hell of a game. Enjoyed it thoroughly. though the enemies are the same over and over but it still is a lot of fun. the story itself is amazing. Based on "DUma Key" and "Bag of bones" by stephen king this is one game I found epic. Bit refreshing really.
9/10 from me :D

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
By the end of episode 4, I was just hoping it'd end soon. Not because it is boring or monotonous, I wanted it to end so i could finally curl up on my bed under the sheets, hugging my knees, hoping everything would turn back normal. Awesome game experience.

Alok

Adventurer
Finished Alan Wake few minuts ago..:)

now playing "the signal" . Then will play "the writer" and thereafter move to "American Nightmare".
Liked game very much.

Alok

Adventurer
^ what i heard, its more of shooting rather survival. More ammo , more weapons , its easy.

--------------------------

finished "the signal" and "the writer" ,. Both are nice addition, darkness path in the writer was damn difficult but did it somehow.

Now playing american nightmare. Its very easy with loads of ammo yet fun to play.

Top Bottom