Alan Wake for PC

OP
V

varunb

Working in an IT company
Re: Alan Wake - American Nightmare for PC

Yup & the amazing thing is that its very cheap on Steam...around Rs 600-650 provided one has the Alan Wake in Steam too. For me, the price is around $11.24

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

GOG is also giving a good discount it seems like Steam :)
Preorder: Alan Wake's American Nightmare and save up to 25% - General discussion - Forum - - GOG.com

gameranand

Living to Play

Real good news for PC gamers. Looks like this is the effect of high sales of Alan Wake on PC. :)

OP
V

varunb

Working in an IT company

GOG is also giving a good discount it seems like Steam :)
Preorder: Alan Wake's American Nightmare and save up to 25% - General discussion - Forum - - GOG.com

Its the same thing which Steam is offering.
10% discount - If you preorder it.
15% + 10% discount - If you preorder it & you own the original Alan Wake on Steam.

Ultimately GOG will give you the Steam key.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Alan wake was awsome especially ep 4 and 5 . Hope that this one will be more better and have more guns .

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

Don't get your hopes up too high for this title. It has repeating scenarios and gets dull pretty fast. Mr. Scratch's television short clips were crafted neatly, but I guess the overall story just fell flat and there was hardly any variety in the game. You just get a larger range of weapons to choose from and an abundant (almost infinite) supply of ammo.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

^^ So not better than 1st part or worse lesser fun than 1st part ??

Bro this is not the seqel of alan wake . It does not reflect on the major storyline of the franchise. It only exists to broaden and expand the universe.
moreover the reviews were not as strong as the original one has

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

This can't be compared to the first game at all. For one, it's a relatively small game and secondly, it's just a spin-off. So you won't have much co-relation to the first game.

akkies_2000

Journeyman
50% off on steam for another 7 hours :) Got my game today... I was about to buy it this month as I got 30GB plan activated on my airtel broadband for this month and to my surprise this amazing discount came out :) :) absolutely awesome

Monk

Journeyman

This game was more like watching a thriller movie, i really enjoyed the overall story/game-play of the game.
Visually the game is very good, the water - mountains, the mist it was just awesome. I was lost in it! The AI of 'Dark Forces' AKA Zombies is very good they know where you are and will try their best to kill you. Also the loading time makes this game interesting as its very fast. Music is worth mentioning too.

The only thing i didn't like was repetitive game-play and the ammo as its very less.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Started playing yesterday...
awesome game really..graphics are optimized for PC.
cut scenes are mind blowing (reminded me of SH:Home Coming)...
but the game is not scary as SH:Homecoming & I can vouch on that
Lighting effects,Fog is the best I've seen in a game.
game play is also good.but feels like repetitive coz I have completed 2 Episodes & found same type of enemies lets see whats lies ahead.
Sound Effects is also brilliant,& Sound Tracks (I m searching for MP3 on Google) are wow.Story is also good keeps u guessing.
although there are only six episodes but each episode is lengthy
will rate after completion

Alok

Adventurer
Playing it right now . Amazing game i say. Great environment and narration. Its unique gem of its kind . Didn't played such game ever.(didn't played any silent hill) . A must have for every gamer.

10/10 for PC version , for enjoyment , graphics , audio , gameplay.

Remedy Entertainment have my love and respect for such game on PC.

Alok

Adventurer
^ i don't play a game continuously , i play with intervals(other games) so i wasn't monotonous to me.

My rating is based on how well i attached to game till its end.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^ i don't play a game continuously , i play with intervals(other games) so i wasn't monotonous to me.

My rating is based on how well i attached to game till its end.

how does it matter if u play in chunks or at a stretch....after all u will complete it any how :cool:

Alok

Adventurer
^it matters to me , when i play single game continuously for 3-4 days , my intrest start to deplete.

Top Bottom