Ajmal Kasab [Supreme Court upheld his death Sentence]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Do hindu's do these anti riots as the hindus in pakistan are raped killed etc..
Don't worry mate, Hindus are busy raping "untouchable" women and all that. Apparently same 'religion' lol.. (if you want to consider this factor)

mohityadavx

Youngling
I believe , there can't be an answer that can be called perfectcorrect for such situations.
I think saving more number of people by getting one k*ll3d seems more wiser to me.Logically , but in real life logic simply doesn't works that well.
Well you are right that there is no perfect answer for these questions

However the point here is I hope you answered even if you differ majority of society wants to do the following ( Its majority view not the correct view):-
1) Turn the car and kill the single guy
2) Dont wanna push the fat man
3) Dont want to kill one to save rest
4) Dont want to kill one to save rest

You see how view changes lets twist the first question a bit

lets make that single person the president of India now?
or

Lets say that single man supports a family of 10 where these 5 people are bachelors and have no other family dependent whatsoever
Again you may think kill 5 as you believe in utilitarian view
like you believe we should have anti terrorist law so that even if 10 innocent die thousands could be saved

But you see as an individual you wanna kill somebody only when its inevitable like the car case but you don't wanna kill somebody innocent if
you have a choice State also thinks in same manner
State doesn't want to risk killing innocents
as with each innocent death people's faith in state decreases and anarchist becomes stronger
Hence state shall execute Kasab in due time but it will leave no stone unturned that later somebody could say justice was
denied to Kasab as he was "alleged" terrorist
Now that it has been proved that he is a terrorist, justice will be delivered

Hence killing of one to save 10 is only right till the time you are not that person who will be killed.

PS - If you are ever free see these videos not only they are damn interesting to watch but would give you a new perception of the world
Watch Episodes - Justice with Michael Sandel

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Now i can see why religion politics works in this country. If few people(few in comparison to the population of this country) who are active in this forum and this post can turn this topic on religion then why won't it work in a country with a population of 1.2 billion and so many religions. I thought this was a news to discuss whether the justice has been delivered to kasab irrespective of his religion but I can see more posts related to religion rather than justice or justice system.

As far as rapes or any other crime for that matter are concerned i will again say that a rapist or a criminal(of any crime) is just a rapist and a criminal. Why would you call him/her a hindu/muslim/christican/sikh etc. why not just call him a rapist or a criminal irrespective of religion? Criminals of every religion is present in our society and we shouldn't try to prove any religion worse or good by giving a criminal statistical data. let's say religion x has 500 criminals and religion y has 1000, does it really prove that religion x is better than y or does it prove that the society as a whole still needs cleansing? AFAIK criminality is a psychological issue and not a religious issue.

If we keep on dragging religion into the gutter of criminality then we will be doing nothing but digressing from the real issue i.e. crime, justice and human rights.

Last edited:

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
:+1: We should regard a criminal always as a criminal irrespective of his/her religion.
A line from सारे जहां से अच्छा....

मज़हब नहीं सिखाता आपस में बैर रखना

y_bharat

Right off the assembly line
Finally Kasab will pay for his crimes.
The Supreme Court on Wednesday upheld Ajmal Kasab's death sentence in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack case.

Source : TOI

Your views on this so prolonged judgemnt.??

The sentence should be executed immediately and Ajmal Kasab should not become another Afzal Guru.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Now i can see why religion politics works in this country. If few people(few in comparison to the population of this country) who are active in this forum and this post can turn this topic on religion then why won't it work in a country with a population of 1.2 billion and so many religions. I thought this was a news to discuss whether the justice has been delivered to kasab irrespective of his religion but I can see more posts related to religion rather than justice or justice system.

As far as rapes or any other crime for that matter are concerned i will again say that a rapist or a criminal(of any crime) is just a rapist and a criminal. Why would you call him/her a hindu/muslim/christican/sikh etc. why not just call him a rapist or a criminal irrespective of religion? Criminals of every religion is present in our society and we shouldn't try to prove any religion worse or good by giving a criminal statistical data. let's say religion x has 500 criminals and religion y has 1000, does it really prove that religion x is better than y or does it prove that the society as a whole still needs cleansing? AFAIK criminality is a psychological issue and not a religious issue.

If we keep on dragging religion into the gutter of criminality then we will be doing nothing but digressing from the real issue i.e. crime, justice and human rights.

I think religion wont make any issues regarding criminality,but for terrorism it does.if not why guys from a particular religion are more attracted to terrorism?

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
:+1: We should regard a criminal always as a criminal irrespective of his/her religion.

मज़हब नहीं सिखाता आपस में बैर रखना

But religion is one of the most prominent cause of hatred worldwide ....
Even India's partition was religious and Indo-Pak rivalry is also attribuited because of the religion
and also in text book pakistan teaches religion based hatred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom