Airtel Sudden Reaction!

maninder4k

Broken In
I have been using Airtel Broadband since 2007 & According to my plan Airtel is providing 512K Plan Uptill 5GB & then speed decline to 64K Plan But this never actually happened. I always download more than 15Gb per month & My PC remain on for all of the month day & night due to downloading in progress but recently Airtel actually decreased the speed. And when I try to contact them they have no Answer about this sudden change?

Last edited:
OP
maninder4k

maninder4k

Broken In
Yah! That's Sad but they have done one thing i.e. increased the plan....
Now I got 1MB plan for first 5Gb & then after speed is about 256K but this is also slow for me who loves Internet :(

Sarath

iDota
A lot of users had a free run. Even I had never faced FUP but slowly everyone gets affected. I started seeing FUP 7 months after my connection.

There is nothing that can be done.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Yah! That's Sad but they have done one thing i.e. increased the plan....
Now I got 1MB plan for first 5Gb & then after speed is about 256K but this is also slow for me who loves Internet :(

switch to MTNL :twisted:, with them you can download the entire planet.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
How do we download an entire Planet BTW???:p
Wait I Got It here.Finished downloading Seriously!:cool:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
According to my friend who uses Airtel's broadband from last 5 years, Airtel changed some policies recently. Now a customer have to pay even the cost of cables if it's found damaged in case of a complaint!

I think it's safe to say now.. Airtel sucks! :(

Fortunately, I have MTNL! True Aazadi! :D

OP
maninder4k

maninder4k

Broken In
That's Bad Airtel :twisted:
I know that Airtel Now days getting crazy but Airtel is a Trustworthy & Secure service as They always come in time when I call them and always give good offers in case of when we say them we don't want your connection now :mrgreen:.....
Maybe Airtel will reform later on! :-?

Last edited:

Sarath

iDota
That's Bad Airtel :twisted:
I know that Airtel Now days getting crazy but Airtel is a Trustworthy & Secure service as They always come in time when I call them and always give good offers in case of when we say them we don't want your connection now :mrgreen:.....

Airtel has so much demand in our area that they will just DC and find another taker in the same hour. I told the same to my friends to squeeze a 4mbps conn out of them, but looks like Airtel has the upper hand here.

OP
maninder4k

maninder4k

Broken In
Airtel is Not Providing the 4MB Plan Even Me & My friends are Giving them 50 New Connections in our Area! It's Really Difficult to Squeeze 4MB Plans out of them :rolleyes:

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Airtel has so much demand in our area that they will just DC and find another taker in the same hour. I told the same to my friends to squeeze a 4mbps conn out of them, but looks like Airtel has the upper hand here.
I dint get this.
Btw Airtel has upgraded The FUP for many plan i feel.Not in the website though.
I pay around 550 a month
1 mbps speed before FUP was 5 gb
Now it is 25 gb.
Hope this is not a mistake by Airtel

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
I dint get this.
I pay around 550 a month
Now it is 25 gb.
same for me at chennai :))
its now 2Mbps till 25GB, after that it'll be 512Kbps, though never crossed 20GB :p

clmlbx

Technomancer
I dint get this.
I pay around 550 a month
Now it is 25 gb.

same for me at chennai :))
its now 2Mbps till 25GB, after that it'll be 512Kbps, though never crossed 20GB :p

when did it happen, I am still paying 800 with tax for 512 till 10 GB and after that 256Kbps but from last few months I get 2 MBPS till 10GB, still it is less

It is cheating ....:mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
when did it happen, I am still paying 800 with tax for 512 till 10 GB and after that 256Kbps but from last few months I get 2 MBPS till 10GB, still it is less

It is cheating ....:mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad:

They might soon increase check it this month if they increased.
But still after crossing 25 gig is a Horror 256 kbps :(

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
airtel bb quality is good but very strict on fup...bsnl has still flaw ...i am getting 4mbps ul still even after 8gb sometimes...but the connection stability is bad damn.

clmlbx

Technomancer
^i think since January

Since January I am getting 2 Mbps on my 512 connection but with same stupid 10GB FUP

They might soon increase check it this month if they increased.
But still after crossing 25 gig is a Horror 256 kbps :(

Nope, I cover my FUP in less then 2 Days. It's long 28 Days of So called broadband 256Kbps. which is not even enough to browse internet without frustration.. IMO minimum 512 is needed to surf present sites.

Top Bottom