Airtel New Tariff Enrolment Form for broadband with Airtel Fair Usage Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackScorpion

Right off the assembly line
Here is the Airtel New Tariff Enrolment Form for broadband with Airtel Fair Usage Policy

or should i say Airtel Fair Looting Policy. :D

*i44.tinypic.com/vzyiwz.jpg

Complete Enrolment Form

*i43.tinypic.com/2nm0zgo.jpg

Shamelessly Airtel is not ready display this unfair policy in its website

Code:
Error 404: SRVE0190E: File not found: /xm/Fair_Usage_Policy.pdf

*www.airtel.in/applications/xm/Fair_Usage_Policy.pdf

:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
In a nutshell, under the fair usage policy, "Unlimited becomes limited".

I wonder why the government had to take the trouble of creating a new policy? In India, anyhow, we have everything "limited" because the ISP is either down, or they throttle speeds or there is some "unknown technical error" because of speeds suddenly drop to 64 Kpbs, sometimes the field engineer dies or is off on holidays, blah blah.

This policy is just a legal tool for ISP. What they were previously doing illegally can be done legally.

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Ohh my god.. so its finally here. For guys who were thinking the policy hasn't implemented I think it will be in action starting from March since the new "Tariff plan/card" is out.

WHAT A RIP OFF !!! :mad:

OP
B

BlackScorpion

Right off the assembly line
but that is only 10% of the data usage out of the max... is not gross that Airtel penalises its customers for using a mere 10% of limit and then offer degraded speeds??
How can you accept this in its present form?? :?

Airtel Fair Usage Policy is only fair to Airtel. :confused:

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Here is the Airtel New Tariff Enrolment Form for broadband with Airtel Fair Usage Policy

or should i say Airtel Fair Looting Policy. :D

*i44.tinypic.com/vzyiwz.jpg

Complete Enrolment Form

*i43.tinypic.com/2nm0zgo.jpg

Shamelessly Airtel is not ready display this unfair policy in its website

Code:
Error 404: SRVE0190E: File not found: /xm/Fair_Usage_Policy.pdf
*www.airtel.in/applications/xm/Fair_Usage_Policy.pdf

:mad::mad::mad:

Hi guys ... just today finished my final examzzzz......

o.k on topic...

i was about to get a connection from AIRTEL this week.... but heard this news and planning to go for hathway or tataindicom or the usual bsnl....

i was just calculating....

correct me if i am wrong...

with 384 kbps one can download 100 MB / hr

so if some one use a system for say 20 hrs a day..

we get 2000 MB / day ...

lets take that he uses it for 20 days ...

we get 40000 MB / month which roughly equals 40 GB / month.... but airtel has limited the use to 25 gb which is nearly half of the average maximum usage per month ...

this is really not acceptable !!!

then they shouldnt advertise as UNLIMITED !!! this is a clear fraud.... !!! :evil::evil::evil:

and india is a place where people like " unlimited " " buy 1 get 2 free " " 75% off " offers ....

and if they come to know u are cheating .. they will just skip u and see to that the comppany goes down the drain... !!!

i myself for all these days have recommneded many of my friends to go airtel... but now i think i have to recommend some other company...

when we all were expecting some kinda plan changes... and 512 kbps for cheap rates... this comes as a shock...

GOV should see into this matter...

our current IT ministeer SUCK BIG TIME>>>>

after his appointment everything in IT has come completley down!!!!!!

get MARAN again... the IT genius !!!

airtel go back to drawing room and plan something else...

we all love u ... dont make us hate u... just like all other compnaies out htere ....

snubbed

Broken In
guys for them to implement something like this, shouldn't they inform us ? else won't it be cheating ? And in the case this is implemented can't complaint to TRAI ? I don't think TRAI will allow something like this.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
TRAI should have known about this ...

i think TRAI will whip AIRTEL for this CHEATING.... DAY LIGHT CHEATING !!!

airtel we respected u ..... but u tooo have shown u r a just like others...

i am going for hathway.....

whom do u think u r dealing with...

growing india... the netizens of india are bandwidth huggers.... and they wont stop for anything until they get it...

we love to download .. thats we go for unlimited....

and who are u tooo decide wht we should use / howmuch we use on a UNLIMITED CONNECTION...

if u cant provide that bandwidth .. then remove the FUC-ing word " UNLIMITED "

this should be condemnded,,..,.

is this wht they call Shining india....

IT MINISTER SUCK TO THE CORE !!!!!

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
I had a conversation with my Dad who is retired BSNL Lucknow Director. Although he isn't working anymore, he still has contacts & he told me "There is no such information from TRAI. If Airtel says TRAI ordered them to do so, then it would have been applied to BSNL/MTNL first then private carriers. BSNL has no plans to limit bandwidth like this & if they do, they will publicly declare it in news paper etc 2 months in advance."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom