Airtel 3G prices reduced !

rish1

Cyborg Agent
i tried their 11rs pack .
To tell you the truth its pretty risky affair to with cheapnes
my sim did not had any bal. 0bal .
I recharged it with 11 got 30min.
But it wont work unless bal is more than 1 rs.
So recharged it with 10 rs . Got 6 rs .
Worked fine . But i guess i used it for 31min. And after that bal was again 0.
So better keep track of time otherwise it will cost u. Speed was good though 5.9 mbps on speedtest in ncr

Morpheus

Broken In
i tried their 11rs pack .
To tell you the truth its pretty risky affair to with cheapnes
my sim did not had any bal. 0bal .
I recharged it with 11 got 30min.
But it wont work unless bal is more than 1 rs.
So recharged it with 10 rs . Got 6 rs .
Worked fine . But i guess i used it for 31min. And after that bal was again 0.
So better keep track of time otherwise it will cost u. Speed was good though 5.9 mbps on speedtest in ncr

I used it 3-4 times with 0 balance. I just had to wait for 3-4 hours to get the message that the 30 min 3g pack has been activated.

Also, I cannot use the pack more than once within a 24 hour period. When I try to recharge online, it fails. Any solution on how to use this pack multiple times in a day?

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
I recharged online 2 days back 250 RS, i hv not no sh1t from them, only 1 message saying recharge, nothing after that.. .WTF is this...
the last time i recharged for 10 rs 3g pack, nothing happened... SERIOUSLY !!! I am disappointed with sh1tel

Minion

Conversation Architect
I recharged online 2 days back 250 RS, i hv not no sh1t from them, only 1 message saying recharge, nothing after that.. .WTF is this...
the last time i recharged for 10 rs 3g pack, nothing happened... SERIOUSLY !!! I am disappointed with sh1tel

I am having same issue as yours I think it is a marketing gimmick Tried thrice but no luck.
Switched to Aircel and using 198 plan will never use airtel for this reason even if they provide free 3g:mrgreen:

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Stupid airtel..i never get these confirmation messages after activation...wats the use of pack when its charging from main balance...

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Just for the record, wanted to share how to reach Customer Care (a physical person) of Airtel, since you can't reach them from 121 or 123.
Call 198, and select option no. 5 twice. That would take you to the CC.

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
I think I'll be using Rs 9 for unlimited use for 30 min...

Just for the record, wanted to share how to reach Customer Care (a physical person) of Airtel, since you can't reach them from 121 or 123.

Thanks for the info...
Will refer to this from now on...:mrgreen:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Thanks for the info...
Will refer to this from now on...:mrgreen:

:D
I needed to call them since Airtel deducted Rs 45 for stupid hello tune service in evening.
Called CC, and requested them to cancel the service and refund the amount. In about 2 hours, it was refunded.

Respect!

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
I needed to call them since Airtel deducted Rs 45 for stupid hello tune service in evening.
Called CC, and requested them to cancel the service and refund the amount. In about 2 hours, it was refunded.

Respect!

Yeah Airtel support is good. Even I had few problem in past but it was resolved easily. :cool:

SahilAr

In the zone
@Sujeet,abt that 8 rupees plan:is it available in Roaming too?
i mean if i use it in roaming,would i be charged for it?

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here

Respect!

try doing this with reliance, youll sh1t in your pants

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent

Just drop an email to nodal officer or their twitter handle.For me 10rs 3g pack was not activated by online site.I just complained on twitter.Then one guy called in 5hrs after that and resolved it .So no need for us to call :)

koltanga

Broken In
Airtel 3G is giving 3 GB of data for 250 rupees [30 day validity]

How is the experience?

Seems more practical than the 30 min pack, which cannot be recharged more than once a day it seems

Low-cost 3G Internet plan from Airtel [Save Money on Data transfer] - AA Me, IN

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Just want to validate... I am using 3G dongle and the CC said that i need to recharge once in 90days to keep the number active.

suyash24seven

Journeyman
i have a noob question:
if i buy a data card and use my airtel sim cards on it, will i be able to send the messages to activate various plans? everyday in case of the Rs.9 plan. is there a message sending software that comes bundled with data cards?
thanks!

Top Bottom